another(maybe boring) VS question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another(maybe boring) VS question :)

hi there the KE3 and RX10D have the same trem, if you checkout jacksons website the trem is the same, and it is quite a good trem, the low profile means it fits lower in the body than an original floyd rose

Re: another(maybe boring) VS question

Originally posted by Haemonculus:
    hmmm..i've seen some reviews of where the KE3 has floyd rose licensed, but in the jackson website it says that she comes with the JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo.
    (i think LP stands for low profile - what are the implications of a low profile? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The JT580LP is a licensed Floyd Rose. Basically all floyds which are not an OFR are licensed under Floyd Rose Patents.

Comment

thanks for the info!
      But if the trem is set lower, does it influenciates the trem handling, like pulling or pushing?

Comment

No worry dude, you can both pull and push on the whammy bar on both of those guitars [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

thnk you very much for your aswers you've saved my X-mas! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

a final question for you all:

wich guitar would you choose?the KE3 or the RX10D?and Why? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

another(maybe boring) VS question

Hi!

I would like to know wich serie is better, the pro or the x, and wich guitar do you think is better, the pro series KE3 or the X series RX10D.
            I want to buy one of them, but the quality of the trem is very important to me, so wich one has the better trem, the Kelly's JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo or the RX10D floyd rose licensed? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

hope U can help me! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

If you're talking about buying a new guitar, I'm pretty sure they both have the same trem [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmm..i've seen some reviews of where the KE3 has floyd rose licensed, but in the jackson website it says that she comes with the JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo.
                (i think LP stands for low profile - what are the implications of a low profile? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
                X