merry Christmas guys from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merry Christmas guys from me

hey guys have a good one ! I am taking off for the week to go up north to my ma and pa's place with my wife and kids tomorrow , so have a good one guys [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and may many of ya have lottsa pointy headstocks under the tree for ya !!! //Steve

Re: merry Christmas guys from me

Going up north to hang w/Santa [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MC2U as well!

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

thanks dude, happy holidays to you and yours! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and to the rest of you crazy JCF board mofos as well! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Drive safe Steve! Merry Christmas too!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Have a great one Steve!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
            Drive safe Steve! Merry Christmas too!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah man I'll call ya tonight , we got to get things on the go when I get back ! say merry Christmas to your girls for me ! //Steve

Comment

thanks guys you all have a great one too ! any of ya got any guitars or music stuff on the go for under the tree ? I know Dave got his XXX head not to long ago , any one else planning to get any thing for christmas ? I am gonna get one of those js30rr's eventually but I don't think it will count for a christmas preasant though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] maybe a divorce present [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] my wife will kill me when it happens , shit she already knows about it now as long as it and a case and pickups are under 1000 bucks I think I'll be fine I am hoping on 700 canadian with taxes and all , and I am doing my own inlays on her as well les paul inlays the block kind or a oval shape or something not sure yet . anyway have a good one guys !!!! //Steve

Comment

you're doing your own inlays on the wife?? well good to hear that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've ordered a christmas present for myself....my first Jackson! (yes it's USA too!) although it won't be here until January....I'll give ya more details when money has changed hands and I know she's been shipped out! until then...I can hardly wait!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Working...
                X