• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar Generator - A word from the author

I don't have either program. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Paint Shop Pro - every bit as powerful as Adobe Photoslop, just without the advanced printing/color-separation (only useful to professional print houses IMO).
      It's also a helluva lot less expensive than Firework$ or Photo$hop [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey, I got an idea [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] - doing graphics would be tons easier if we had body blanks to work with, or at least the option to turn off the hardware/strings so we can align the graphics without having to select between the strings and such [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And maybe some sort of Rotate function in the Generator to rotate the uploaded images used for graphics? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          Hey, I got an idea [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] - doing graphics would be tons easier if we had body blanks to work with, or at least the option to turn off the hardware/strings so we can align the graphics without having to select between the strings and such [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And maybe some sort of Rotate function in the Generator to rotate the uploaded images used for graphics? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newc:

I'm drunk right now, but are you saying you just want me to make the body outlines (masks) available to help you create graphics? That is a piece of cake. If you mean something else, let me know.

I think I had the rotate function implemented at one point, but it looked like crap, so I pulled it. I have forced the app into a higher quality mode now, so it may be worth revisiting.

You're still SOL on the three humbuckers, though... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Yeah body outlines - the cake thing - that's what I want [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Dude, you rule. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Alright, here's your cake:

Note that these images include the bevels; i.e., nothing extends beyond the blue boundaries.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Awesome Job!!!

Thanks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah that's really cool. I like the fact you can select a different headstock [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X