A cool website I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cool website I found

Pointy Guitars is a website that's devoted to... well... pointy guitars. Seems like it has potential, but there aren't a lot of galleries as of now. Check out some of the Jacksons... very very nice. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: A cool website I found

Look under "Matt", and wave hello to Newc!

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

That's an interesting site. I actually owned the "pointyguitars.com" domain name for some time. I have several others and let it lapse when I realized I wasn't going to use it. I probably should have tried to sell it on ebay. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

JCFer XXX is on there also.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is JCFerXXX Brad K? Cause Brad K's collection is some extreme shit.

Comment

so many dean guitars there but not much pointys. let's flood it with jacksons... but it's really a good site.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
              Is JCFerXXX Brad K? Cause Brad K's collection is some extreme shit.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes. To both.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by zx12r:
                let's flood it with jacksons...
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great idea! Jacksons are the kings of pointy guitars. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

RacerX - Coolness.

Comment

The collection marked Jack has my old Hamer Blitz on there!! I can`t beleive he didn`t put my Custom Archtop Soloist in there [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

A Soloist isn't pointy. No Strat Shapes Allowed [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pointed headstocks don't count, neither do pointed horns like an Ibanez RG - read the Submission page/rules.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Jeez - Brad K and Tracy have the biggest and best collections there [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      I see the guy's limit on 4 pics/8 guitars had to be relaxed to get Brad's collection in there [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Notice the one guy using the same Gibson Medallion V twice and counting it as a 3rd guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ah, damn rules page [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] I don`t own the Blitz anymore, so I am officially out of Pointy Guitars, but I did get a T-Shirt for being one of the first 10 to send in pics [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                        X