LEFT HANDED JACKSONS, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEFT HANDED JACKSONS, HELP!

If someone could find it in there hearts to help me collate a list of all the available left handed jackson guitars, as my music local music have been very un co-operative and basically told me to go and find the models im looking for and they will check the price, then quickly shunned me to sell an encore with a soundking 10-watt amp to some unsuspecting mother trying to buy her son an instrument he will more than likely discard of after a month of attempting to play. They won't be getting my business, but i still need to know all the available models, at all prices.

I hope someone could please help.

If anyone could please email me with a list at

[email protected]

Many thanks.

Re: LEFT HANDED JACKSONS, HELP!

Jackson models available left-handed:

All.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well i was told that randy rhoads RR3 and RX10D weren't available in left handed, by my music shop. If they are available then what would the price be on these models?

Thanks

Comment

Again, if you're willing to pay custom shop prices, all models are available left handed. I own a few lefties and I think all of the USA selects are available lefty. From what I recall, the jackson website does list if a model is available lefty stock. I do know that on the imports, not all models are available lefty.

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
        X