Guitars with Graphics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitars with Graphics....

your are correct Sully. I guess I was a little harsh. Looking at it the way you expressed it definately shows it from a different and a better light....my bad. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks for showing me the way Dude....and yeah...that colored Dragon rocks. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

.....Hey Sully.....how did you post the image up like that instead of just the link....and then how do you do the quotes....I wanna learn like you guys... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

very simple...see the quotation marks above each post? hit that to quote the post you want to quote. to post a picture, hit the image button (in the posting page), then it will prompt you for the url, and you're set.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

thanks Dude and you still are the man... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Between the Fish

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
            this one is nicer

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You suck.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] This fire dragon graphic might be the nicest I have ever seen. Damn. Absolutely killer.

Comment

That Robbin Dragon done with tiny dots... I believe the artistic technique is called "pointillism", if I remember correctly from my high school art class. It's a very tedious and long process, but definitely a cool effect... almost reminds me of pixels on a screen.

Comment

Kmaynard, Sweet dragon graphic! Really nice paint job and I love the painted over humbucker. You have a beuatiful guitar there.

YTYF, the dragon on the V looks really good too! It's done in DOTS??? That is so cool. I love that. And I think the whole reason I love both that one you posted and the one I linked too is because it's basically black & white. Understated and easy to look at. If I ever buy a graphic designed guitar I think it will be a B&W pic. Awesome looking... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That Dragon KV may be the best graphic I have ever seen. I am always pondering different graphics ideas but that one goes beyond my imagination.

Comment

indeed, that KV dragon is one of the most mind blowing graphics I have ever seen as well. I definately love graphics like that.

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                    X