Clear All

• New Finish Ideas?

silverburst

yellow with black pinstripe

satin black

black w/ red bevels

Re: New Finish Ideas?

Originally posted by shreddermon:

New warbird graphic versions - think WWII fighter noses w/angry mouth paintschemes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe on top of the bolted steel graphic
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That could be a very cool idea! I like that a lot! I think the P-40 Warhawk's had those faces. The flying-tigers I think.

Comment

Satin Black would be a great option, very Gothic!! I would also like to see a Maroon similar to Fenders Midnight Wine color. I know there is Black Cherry, but that ins`t as dark and it has the sparkle thing going on. also Nuclear Yellow or Pearl Yellow [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack. Jack.

Comment

An even cooler Trans Black

More Dark and Burst, Gets darker towards the edges.

Burst Trans Black [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Carvin has that option, it`s called Black Burst edge option, you can get it on pretty much any color option, it looks great!! Jack.

Comment

New Finish Ideas?

It's way too late for NAMM '04, but what are your ideas for some new Jackson / Charvel guitar finishes? What would you like to see them offer? Interested to hear what others are liking now and/or have ideas for. I'll start...

Ivory with gold pinstripes & gold hardware

Ferarri red with ivory pinstripes

Creamsicle orange (maybe a little darker [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Dweezil green

Trans red-to-purple 'burst

New warbird graphic versions - think WWII fighter noses w/angry mouth paintschemes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe on top of the bolted steel graphic

Comment

Working...
            X