Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

I sent an email to Time magazine requesting some info on Stuart. Hopefully they can get us his mailing addy.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

oh hell yes. please let me know if you find out any info. i'd be more than happy to send him a jcf care package.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
        oh hell yes. please let me know if you find out any info. i'd be more than happy to send him a jcf care package.

sully
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sully, if they are able to get his address, throw in a JCF cap for me, i'll pay for it.

Thanx
        Cham

Comment

The guys with some bucks should pass the hat for a better Jackson for the dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fmic really needs to see that pic...that's cool as hell.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              The guys with some bucks should pass the hat for a better Jackson for the dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe if KEv could get us a deal on a DKMG or something we could all chip in a little. If enough guys would put 20 or 30 bucks in the hat we could do it. I think that would be way cooler than a bunch of bumper stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe if KEv could get us a deal on a DKMG or something we could all chip in a little. If enough guys would put 20 or 30 bucks in the hat we could do it. I think that would be way cooler than a bunch of bumper stickers. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm in for $20.00! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

The DKMG idea is a nice touch but being in a combat zone is an iffy thing, he may have to "bug" out at any moment and leave all non-essential gear behind and I would much rather leave a made in Inda Jackson behind.Maybe find his home address info (with clearence from him)and send a DKMG to his family to hold for him until he gets home. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm in for some $$$ towards a DKMG as well.

Comment

How about we start taking pledges and see how much $ we can come up with, then decide on the guitar? I'll be glad to track this if you guys want me to, or one of the admins could do it. I'll pledge $50.00. Remember guys, the amount doesn't matter, even a dollar will help. The guys with more money, feel free to splurge! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Let's all make this an honest deal though, when the time comes to pay for the guitar let's all have it ready. I also like the idea about sending it to his house instead of Iraq, look what he'll have to look forward to when he gets home! This guy is out there dodging bullets for us, this is the least we could do for him....and hey...he's a Jackson bro!

Comment

Instead of a guitar...how about putting together the funds and getting a care package out to him and his troop with JCF/Jackson swag...that way he can share with those around him. Either way...count me in! These guys/gals deserve all of our support!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] HELL FUCKING YEAH!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Count me in,I'll match mm2002's $50.Just let me know when you need it(hopefully after this week,I'm buying Newc's DM KV [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )!!

Comment

Dan's da man!!!! OK guys, we've already got at least 120 bucks! (plus others who didn't specify a $ amount) C'mon bros, lets get this dude something killer!

Comment

If ya'll can get his info we can make it work. Lemme know how it goes and we can get him something cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X