Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

Originally posted by mm2002:
    Dan's da man!!!! OK guys, we've already got at least 120 bucks! (plus others who didn't specify a $ amount) C'mon bros, lets get this dude something killer!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whether it the "care package" or the "guitar", you have my $20.

But i'd only want this to go thru the admins. No offends but this is the best way to make sure that the guy actually gets the gift/gifts.

Cham

Comment

That dude's in a combat zone. He needs to spend less time playing his axe, and more time pumping iron and at gunnery practice. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k Stay safe dude, whoever you are.

If you guys find the contact info. and pull something together for him, I'm in. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by VooDooBoy:
        If ya'll can get his info we can make it work. Lemme know how it goes and we can get him something cool.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks KEv!!
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mm2002:
          Dan's da man!!!! OK guys, we've already got at least 120 bucks! (plus others who didn't specify a $ amount) C'mon bros, lets get this dude something killer!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whether it the "care package" or the "guitar", you have my $20.

But i'd only want this to go thru the admins. No offends but this is the best way to make sure that the guy actually gets the gift/gifts.

Cham
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's cool Cham. I figured we'd just all send the money to KEvin Easton when we had enough to pay for the guitar and shipping. I'm sure the admins will more than likely take care of the care pkg. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          We have at least $140.00 now. C'mon guys, lets make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Bettie Page
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you're mister spell-checker aren't you?

Comment

What was your first clue, Sherlock? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, you forgot a comma.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

by Chemical_Ali
                you're mister spell-checker aren't you?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you must be a newbie [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm in for $20

Comment

Looks like we're getting there slowly but surely! We have word from Easton Guitars to help us out with a guitar and we have $160.00 in the hat so far. We have pledges from Shreddermon and Scaz but no $ amount. How much guys?
                    If we don't get more money in the hat all we'll be able to get him is another pos like he already has! That wouldn't be any fun now would it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Put me down for $20.

Comment

I'll go in for $20.00. I just wish it had been a Marine in that picture. During the first gulf war I sent a letter home to my mother 2 days before we breached the minefields. It said to ship one of my guitars to me. It arrived about 2 weeks after we took Kuwait. I figured by the time she receieved the letter and sent me the guitar that either I would have time and a place to play it or I would be dead and wouldn't matter. It came and I was in heaven.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm in for $50. I'm cool with it being coordinated through KEaston or the admins. I guess I would prefer it to be the admins or at least be "blessed" by them to be an "official" JCF effort, though. You've got to get his contact info. first though, guys. No offense but cart before the horse, huh?

Comment

I agree with you totally. I figured everyone could just send the money directly to KEvin or an admin after we get it together and only after we have the guys contact information confirmed. I think that according to previous posts in this thread that we do have the admins approval, if I'm wrong somebody please let me know. I am assuming it may take several days for the Time editor to get in contact with me, I'm sure he's a busy man.

Comment

Earlier I said I was in for $20. Just want to confirm that. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

i'm totally cool with it, provided we get his contact info.

sully
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X