Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody seen the Jackson in Time magazine?

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL:
    I still need an amp?
    Can you guys hear that? Oh, I can't..BECAUSE I HAVE NO AMP!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sell your computer
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
      Axl Rose needs to increase his dosage.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, to something that would kill an elephant. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

My laptop is now up for sale, int he classifeds section, excellent idea. Thank you, cheap bastards.

Comment

Dude, at one point you said you were kidding. Now I don't think you are.
          Either way it's gotten real old. Nobody here owes you, me, or anybody anythiong.
          Drop it.

Comment

Dude, I did.

I never said anybody owed me. Just a thing I ran into the ground.

Dropped.

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Thanks. And my apologies for being my usual sunny fun to be around self. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
                Axl Rose needs to increase his dosage.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, to something that would kill an elephant. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cham

Comment

Ok, I`ll be the fist cheap ass on the Board and pleadge $10, my family wiped my ass for Christmas presents [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I say get the dood a Warrior in BLACK [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

That's not being a cheap ass Jack, it's a lot more that 2000 other members have offered!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks bro!

For anyone that's not tired of seeing me post here........we have an updated list:

Huntindoug - $20.00
                    Shreddormon - $50.00
                    Pitboss - $20.00
                    Scaz - $20.00
                    Dan - $50.00
                    Chameleonfong - $20.00
                    Jack Napalm - $20.00
                    Mulder1966 - $20.00
                    Budman68 - $20.00
                    MM2002 - $50.00
                    Alexl - $20.00
                    Lespaulcustom - $40.00
                    Lost Camel - $20.00
                    TMdiamond - $50.00
                    Slayer - $10.00
                    Gwarghoul - $20.00

That's a total of $460.00 so far!
                    This just shows what kind of folks the JCF is made of!

And lets not forget Stuart, tonight he's sitting in some fucking half assed bunker surrounded by sandbags and dirt, jamming on the only Jackson he can afford, and wondering whether he'll live to see tommorow. Think about that while your kicked back with all your friends drinking beer, watching the tube, smokin some good weed, and bathed in all in the relative safety of knowing that most likely nobody is gonna come knocking on your door with a fucking 50 caliber weapon ready to take you out!!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

This might be out of the question..But why not send one of our brothers a guitar. This guy we know nothing about, and he could just of thought "Take a beater Jackson" If we send someone something that's from the JCF it would mean a lot more knowing that we respect his services and everything else. Yeah it would be awesome to send this guy one but im sure we have a JCF person over there too. Just another thought..

Ox

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                        That's not being a cheap ass Jack, it's a lot more that 2000 other members have offered!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks bro!

For anyone that's not tired of seeing me post here........we have an updated list:

Huntindoug - $20.00
                        Shreddormon - $50.00
                        Pitboss - $20.00
                        Scaz - $20.00
                        Dan - $50.00
                        Chameleonfong - $20.00
                        Jack Napalm - $20.00
                        Mulder1966 - $20.00
                        Budman68 - $20.00
                        MM2002 - $50.00
                        Alexl - $20.00
                        Lespaulcustom - $40.00
                        Lost Camel - $20.00
                        TMdiamond - $50.00
                        Slayer - $10.00
                        Gwarghoul - $20.00

That's a total of $460.00 so far!
                        This just shows what kind of folks the JCF is made of!

And lets not forget Stuart, tonight he's sitting in some fucking half assed bunker surrounded by sandbags and dirt, jamming on the only Jackson he can afford, and wondering whether he'll live to see tommorow. Think about that while your kicked back with all your friends drinking beer, watching the tube, smokin some good weed, and bathed in all in the relative safety of knowing that most likely nobody is gonna come knocking on your door with a fucking 50 caliber weapon ready to take you out!!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if I was in New York I might be concerned [about someone showing up at my door with a gun] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Steve, our good friends in NY dealt with a lot worse than a few 50 cal rounds being fired at them, how about a couple of fucking jumbo jets rammed up your ass???
                          That's one of the main reasons Stuart is where he is right now.
                          Did you come here to make a contribution?
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Steve, our good friends in NY dealt with a lot worse than a few 50 cal rounds being fired at them, how about a couple of fucking jumbo jets rammed up your ass???
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Steve...You need to watch this: NYC Then decide if you want to make more stupid comments.
                            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

put me down for 20.00 just someone post where were supposed to send the cash too once it all gets in order.....
                              www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forgot to mention...Ditto to the quote from MM2002
                                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                                X