Re: 7 degrees of Jackson/Charvel

Roland VG8 went from BigDaddy to jgcable to Jerry from Ghana
    Charvel Import Star went from:
    Newc to Swillmaster to Fritzreiser to jgcable

Thats 4 degrees!!!

Comment

My DeathWarrior belonged to Rob Lane...
      My Roswell belonged to Sully and Kevin Easton before him...

Finding ANYONE I can't get to in 7 steps would be a trick!
      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
        I've got 2!
        GMW Jake blueburst owned by Chuckracer, anyone else?
        Jackson dinky Volcano graphic, maple board..owned by Stephan and I think a few members after him till I got it. Now who has it?

John, as far as the Tele goes I got it from Brett who bought it at a guitar store I believe. If I remember correctly Sully never owned it, he offered to do work on it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, that Volcano was mine.... I traded it to Jimmy B, who subsequently sold it.. Manyaxes, did you get it off of Jimmy.. or someone else?? Last time I saw it, it was up for sale on www.chrisguitars.com.. Wonder where it ended up??

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
          Finding ANYONE I can't get to in 7 steps would be a trick!
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but you need 12 Steps to get away from them! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.:
            Ok I'm not sure on the order of this guitar but here is who I know has owned it.
            1990 Warrior Pro Black:
            Newc
            Ken
            Joe
            Scott Stuka
            originaly owned by another member whos name I forgot & came be owned by one of these guys now owned by me.
            & going nowhere.
            As far as the previously mentioned Red Warrior pro now owned by Joe charvel750
            I'm working on it LoL.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Correction - I didn't own the black one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I want one, but keep missing out [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dam who was it then? maybe Joe can shed some light on this one then, or one of the other guys.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Chuk, I got it (the black Warrior) on eBay some years back and it then went to Ken. It was actually a trade dealing for an ESP Firebird neckthrough (Phoenix) which I ended up selling or trading to a JCF'er...
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Charvel Import Star went from:

Thats 4 degrees!!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I thought Fritz got his from Ebay and it was different from Newc's. His had an added volume knob for one thing, but the one you bought doesn't, right? I believe you're only on two degrees of known owners on that one. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Model 88 #222 once belonged to Xenophone and now resides with me in sunny Australia. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Lost forever to the Land Down Under [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      Congrats [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Charvel Import Star went from:

Thats 4 degrees!!!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I thought Fritz got his from Ebay and it was different from Newc's. His had an added volume knob for one thing, but the one you bought doesn't, right? I believe you're only on two degrees of known owners on that one. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, this was Newc's. It has the added knob and an original OFR.

Comment

That Saturn Warrior can be traced back to Ed Roman, who sold it to Ken Francis who then sold it to Tracy. From there I think it went to Brett, but I'm not sure, the others will need to chime in...
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

- Steve Vai played a Jackson in Crossroads with Ralph Macchio
                            - Ralph Macchio was in The Outsiders with Matt Dillon
                            - Matt Dillon was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon

<font size=-2>Sorry guys... I tried resisting that one as much as possible, but in the end I failed... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

well todd, as homer once said... "you tried your best and you failed miserably. the moral of the story is never try."
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

OK, from now on I'm letting it all fly!! Thanks Sully!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X