i dont post here very much...but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont post here very much...but

and i dont even have a jackson, but...this forum is awesome, in nearly every post there is another guitar picture to drool over, thanks for giving me beutiful guitars to look at jackson-charvel forum. merry christmas, feliz navidad, and a happy new year to all!

Re: i dont post here very much...but

That's okay. Maybe we can use shameless peer pressure to get you to get a Jackson. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the boards and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Just remember, if you get one your hooked. I said one was enough, and now I have 3 Jackson/Charvel products and have sold everything else.

Merry X-mas!

Comment

Merry Christmas and welcome to the JCF !

Comment

You better get a Soloist or DIE!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

DryIce:
            Welcome my friend! Here's an example of how addicting they are....Not 6 months ago, I was a strict Ibanez Jem player (but I always wanted a Jackson). After 20 years, I finally bought a DKMG....then a USA Soloist....then a BUNCH more Soloists, Rhoads, Strats, etc. Now, I have so many USA Jacksons of varying eras, graphics, models, and Charvels....that I had to buy more multi guitar stands to hold them all. My Ibanezes????? They're now owned by other players. And I always seem to have another Jackson on the way from another seller. They are the best rock guitar, IMO. We tried out a new rhythm guitar player the other nite in my band....he played an Ibanez RG....I let him use my Charvel pre-serialized parts rig becasue he wasn't tuned to Eb. He was amazed that a 22/23 year old Charvel Strat could play THAT great. Then he played my '85 Soloist in magenta sparkle(my favorite sounding/playing Jackson). This guy was blown away....said it was the sweetest playing guitar he had ever played, bar none. It made me a little proud. And it serves as an example of how a well made, 18 year old Jackson plays. Once you start with your first one, you'll want and crave more of them. And if you have the money to buy 'em up, you'll be at the freakin' post office every week buying money orders and sending them off to yet another forum member. It's almost craziness! But OHHHHH how fun it is! Buy one....even one of the better Japanese models. Ask guys like Newc or mm2002 which Japanese models are the best. You won't be sorry and I guarantee that your playing will improve. It always does when you buy a great guitar. Psychological type thing I guess. BUY ONE! or 4....

Comment

Welcome dude,

Either you buy one or not, at least play one for a few minutes and you´ll probably fall in love same as I did.

Rock on!
              Rodrigo.
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Betcha Can't Play Just One!<font size="-2"><sup>&reg;</sup></font>
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                  Betcha Can't Play Just One!<font size="-2"><sup>&reg;</sup></font>
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X