Picture of Shattered glas finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of Shattered glas finish

Could anyone direct me to a picture of the "Shattered glas finish"?

tried looking through the gallery but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Picture of Shattered glas finish

Go to google and type in Jackson guitar shattered glass you will get at least 4 different sites with the graphic. I just did this as I'm deciding between this and the graveyard graphic. The glass graphic looks different in each pic some has more black some are all blue. You have to be careful cause while some look good ,some look not so good.

Comment

I've seen some horrible shattered glass graphics, but some out there blow my mind.

Comment

at namm both mike shannon and McD really liked this shattered glass job...d.m.

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

i've seen the same sort of inconsistency with the Hot Rod Flames. if you look in the gallery, the Soloist with it is outta' this world as far as i'm concerned. then you look at losmusic.com and the ones they have seem to be duller.

Comment

Nothing beats the real thing....KAMN guitars! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Hey HuntinDoug I just went to the Kamn website. To me thats a little extreme, I like the graphic but I wouldn't have the guy gut out some wood to replace with glass.Painting it on is fine except with the inconsisteny of the graphic I would like to see it before I purchased it. Cool website but not for me. That there is most definitly a permanent customization.

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart:
                at namm both mike shannon and McD really liked this shattered glass job...d.m.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is the coolest shattered glass graphic I've ever seen!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I think Zakk Wylde has one like that. He may even have a real mirror glass one, too. The newer Jackson shattered glass looks too colorful and cartoonish, IMO.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Click on my profile, my Warrior is there.

Comment

For actual shattered glass:

http://www.pointyguitars.com/gallery...adk/bradk.html

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A:
                      Hey HuntinDoug I just went to the Kamn website. To me thats a little extreme, I like the graphic but I wouldn't have the guy gut out some wood to replace with glass.Painting it on is fine except with the inconsisteny of the graphic I would like to see it before I purchased it. Cool website but not for me. That there is most definitly a permanent customization.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wellll....I guess that's the KISS fan in me coming out. I have a single hum Dinky I'm working on doing a cracked mirror job on. It will be done in a couple months, pics will be posted then. As far as the graphic. I would want to see it first too. I saw a soloist in a local music store that had the cracked mirror graphic, and I have to say I'm glad they are not all the same because this one looked like crap! It was blurry in places where the masking didnt hold on the outline stripes. Oddly enough, they also had an AM Flag soloist that had blurry areas where the stars bled out into the blue. I dunno, I guess graphics just arent for me.
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Heres ya go..
                        I have a couple in stock..

Heres a pic:

Comment

That is a cool looking Dinky, or is that an SL2H with EMGs? Jack.

Comment

Its a Jackson USA SL2H with EMG's

;-)

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X