The JCF Store...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The JCF Store...

Hey LPC Family... so who IS this? A Lil' Miss LPC, perhaps? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Maybe she'll entertain the idea of modelling JCF thongs for us? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Totally joking there!

Comment

damnit, why'd you ahve to throw that age 13 in there...ruin all my illicit thoughts
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jesus...how old do you think I am????? Gimmie a break, I aint 50 and have 18 and 19 year old daughters yet... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Wait, when she is 18 I will be ummm....37....damn, I am old.

Mrs LPC

Comment

Oh my freaking God..hes gonna kill me, I thought I changed that quick enough. Thats my 13 year old daughter, from my previous marriage to a fucking dickweed...cant blame her though.

Mrs LPC

Comment

NOTP, if you can outrun a 7mm Remington Magnum with handloads, by all means, come and get er [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

When it comes to Mrs LPC or my step-kids, I am a psychotic Marine who LOVES guns [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Guys...she is 12 years old.....

Chase some 15 year old or sumpin [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
            Chase some 15 year old or sumpin [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think Horns666 did that and met his wife. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, you're breakin' balls of a Marine and a Cop. both are pretty skilled with their firearms... on that note, i believe we should all take 10steps back from NOTP. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] 'er, um, for his safety of course. wouldn't want to um, disrupt the senses, no sir! [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like to live dangerously... what can I say? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice house.. is that a blond ponytail I see?
                  I have to get a 'gear whore' sticker.. I'm sure the girlfriend would gladly spring for one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  as she's always fond of reminding me.."there's never enough room for all this equipment".

Comment

Yeah its a blonde ponytail. She thought she would look better if she highlighted her hair..I think shes changed her mind and is going back to her light brown again. The house...well it looks nice, but it needs alot of work, its my mom's in VA. We have better sense than to let her live in a Marine town.

Mrs LPC

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                      I like to live dangerously... what can I say? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"get up in them woods boy! SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY!!!!" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ooooh... guns... guns are good. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

A picture of my M1a with E2 furniture.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                            "All proceeds will be put back into the JCF to enhance the community and its members"

Translation: We're hiring a hitman to bump some of you off. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess i shoulda bought that sniper insurance then o.O

"Hello there! We have a sniper posted outside your house, and as you can see from the red dot on your shirt, he's aiming directly at your heart. Would you like to buy some sniper insurance?"

Comment

"All proceeds will be put back into the JCF to enhance the community and its members"

Translation: We're hiring a hitman to bump some of you off. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X