I'm a newbie! Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a newbie! Hello

Welcome to the board Greg. you should have a great time here.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I\'m a newbie! Hello

Welcome! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome! Grab a beer, sit back and read on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Great folks on this board, the best you will find anywhere. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (Especially me!) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Howdy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board. I hope you have a sense of humour. It helps. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Greg!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Just saw this one, Greg hooked me up with my Demonator the other day! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              If you're in the Denver area you should go see him he's got a great selection of amps.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Hello and hold on. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Music Gear Guys:
                  and now he will be working with us at our Guitar dinner custom shop.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Greg!

Whatcha serving? Mmmm! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

by Music Gear Guys: I look forward to getting to know you all over time,

Gregory
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ummmm Greg (may I call you Greg?) You'll withdraw that statement after you've met some of us.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Greg,

Welcome to the board!

joe...
                      www.godwentpunk.com
                      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I\'m a newbie! Hello

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic holiday!

My name is Gregory, and I'm from Colorado.
                        Although I grew up in CA.
                        I own Music Gear Guys music store in Wheat Ridge.
                        I am a gear junkie first and a store owner second

We are located 1 block east of Drum City Guitar Land. Unfortunately we do not carry Jackson or Charvel. However we do carry Wayne guitars and are working with Neal Moser.
                        Music Gear Guys is more known for their amplifiers, used gear, and custom shop guitars.

That brings me to the next thing. Some of you may know Steve "Doc" Dryer for his amazing guitar tech work, and now he will be working with us at our Guitar dinner custom shop.

OK, enough about the shop.

I was born and raised in Southern CA, and became a guitarist in several bands in the 80's.
                        I did the whole Hollywood thing and eventually moved to Colorado. Yes I did wear spandex and makeup, and of course had big hair. Frightening to think about it now. But the cool is I played on some very cool original Charvel's and Jackson's

When Wayne Charvel first came out with the Wayne guitars, I was one of the first representatives for the line.
                        Over the years, I've always been in the music business in some fashion.
                        Whether its a Rep. a Player, Artist endorsements, or owning a music store.
                        I just can’t get enough!

I look forward to getting to know you all over time,

Gregory

Comment

Hey there and welcome Greg!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome aboard Greg. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes..welcome! If you have a link for your store, please post it on your profile. We used to have a Guitar Diner here in the cities.. it was somewhat weird to go in , sit at a bar, watch your guitar get worked on, have a coffee or a soda, even a sandwich. Place isn't around anymore, but it was a cool idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X