• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m a newbie! Hello

HEY-O

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy:
      If you have a link for your store, please post it on your profile.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please transmit this information through private e-mails. In order to keep a level playing field for our dealers we ask that there is no advertising on the main board. We have it relegated to the "Dealers" page.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I found it. ..'scrooge' [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (kidding obviously)

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the party.

Neal Moser? Is he the guy responsible for the good years in the BC Rich custom shop? I think it was after the Class Axe era?
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Welcome to your NEW favorite place ! I know it's mine. These guys are a riot as well as a wealth of information and experience ... snif ! Power to the JCF and Happy New Year to all of you !!!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

WELCOME, Gregory...and THANKS for the KIND WORDS !!!

Besides being a SMOKIN' PLAYER, Gregory is a STAND-UP-KINDA GUY, and is doing a GREAT JOB at serving somewhat of a "NICHE" MARKET - along with his regular stock of music gear - THAT BEING that he is the ONLY SHOP that I KNOW of in the Rocky Mountain region that satisfies the need for "BOUTIQUE" AMPLIFIERS, with such brands as Carr, Matchless, Rhino, Rivera, and many others...and two of the Ol' Doc's FAVORITES - MESA-BOOGIE and SOLDANO !!!

Another TOTALLY COOL THING that Greg has done {and I am NOT AWARE of ANYBODY in the area that has done so}...Is close the shop at 6:00 on EVERY Saturday, take an hour to set up a stage, P.A., amps, drum kit, etc. and a plethora of chairs and refreshments - and REOPEN THE DOORS at 7:00 PM with NO SALES - but INSTEAD offers a FREE "OPEN STAGE NIGHT" from 7:00PM until MIDNIGHT - with the earlier hours set aside for younger musicians and bands {like 7:00 until 9 or 10} to get an opportunity to PLAY for a LIVE AUDIENCE of 40-50, and dedicates the latter part of the evening [from about 9 or 10 until Midnight} for more "seasoned" musicians or bands to hit the stage to try their new material or just "JAM", and to PROMOTE UPCOMING GIGS that they may be doing at local venues here in the Metro Denver area...And just about EVERY Saturday, he'll have AT LEAST ONE "NAME" artist or group that is either touring here from OUTSIDE the Denver area, and may have a CD available to the public...It just turns out to be a 5-hour showcase that the public is invited to - FREE OF CHARGE - and a PACKED HOUSE of ENTHUSIASTIC MUSIC LOVERS is ALWAYS the case !!!!!

and TEKKY...

Please transmit this information through private e-mails. In order to keep a level playing field for our dealers we ask that there is no advertising on the main board. We have it relegated to the "Dealers" page.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I DON'T THINK that touting his business EVEN CROSSED GREG'S MIND in posting here {so - take that BIG, OL' CHILL-PILL !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] }

...Gregory is VERY ACTIVE in the PRS, Gibson and MANY OTHER Forums {a month ago, we had ALL the Rocky Mountain area members of the PRS Forum for a "PRS Night", and offered FREE SETUPS by "Yours Truly", and it was a GREAT WAY to associate a "FACE" with the "USER NAME" we all see...

...now - MAYBE...If I SWEET-TALK him...MAYBE...a "JACKSON/CHARVEL FORUM NIGHT" for local JCF members MIGHT be in the cards !!!!

Comment

Welcome to the boards [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dryer:
                  [and TEKKY...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please transmit this information through private e-mails. In order to keep a level playing field for our dealers we ask that there is no advertising on the main board. We have it relegated to the "Dealers" page.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I DON'T THINK that touting his business EVEN CROSSED GREG'S MIND in posting here {so - take that BIG, OL' CHILL-PILL !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] } </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well doc, it must have, otherwise he wouldn't have had a link to the store's site in his profile. i removed it, and oddly enough, he hasn't been back from what i've seen.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sul...MY GUESS is that MAYBE he didn't READ the by-laws BEFORE posting...

I'll INFORM him that the link, etc. - is a NO-NO here...and I'm SURE that we WILL see him back...He's NOT the kind of guy that we had problems with in the past where "POST ONE" was...

FOR SALE

427 GUITARS
                    536 AMPS

CONTACT ME - etc., etc.

I THINK that if YOU know [b}ME[/b], that I am NOT GONNA VOUCH for a person that is a TURD that is looking for some FREE PRESS outta this Forum...

WHATEVER...It's ALL GOOD... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OOPS...I HATE that time limit on HOW LONG one has to edit a post...{can we make it a LITTLE LONGER ??}

ANYWAY, I am NOT gonna put MY REPUTATION...OR MY DONG on the CHOPPING BLOCK for someone that I FEEL is here to profiteer... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been in there a few times, cool shop and good guys.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] welcome.

Comment

i hear ya doc; i let gregory know at the time. it's all cool.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dryer:

FOR SALE

427 GUITARS
                            536 AMPS

CONTACT ME
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, that's a lot of gear! Exactly what brands are you selling, Doc? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice words guys.
                              You guys rock!

jsully6, I didnt understand the faq correctly, and for that I am sorry.
                              Thank you for fixing the problem.

I have been so overwelmed at the store latley.
                              This is the first chance that I've had to respond to threads on the forum.

I can promiss you, that I am not the hit and run type of guy. If anything, I devote to much time to the music scene, forums, local talent and so on.
                              Well at least my wife thinks so.

Anyway I truly look forward to getting to know forumites.

Gregory [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X