Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: J/C Acoustics?

Originally posted by kremit:
    I have a Charvel 625 a/e that is very full sounding. Very tight bottom end and a neck like a baseball bat. I might also mention that it's for sale [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] If you think that neck's like
    a baseball bat, don't go near a regular
    acoustic dreadnought! It sort of reminds me of a fatter Les Paul neck, but mine at least played like an electric. The guitar was a ply model though, so while they sound decent they look nicer than they actually are. For a metalhead though, a decent acoustic-electric.

That ATX looks really good though! I did not know about that model, which bears out Charvelguy's statement.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: J/C Acoustics?

Originally posted by VitaminG:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
      Sometimes you just wanna be all mellow-like...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's what chorus and your clean channel are for, silly </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chorus? Clean channel? Bah! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
      X