X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dream jackson

droooools

Re: my dream jackson

That is sweet dude!! The only thing I would change is just hum in the bridge and Iron Cross inlays [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Doesn't Kirk Hammett have a guitar like that?

Comment

Yeah, and I think only a couple were made by ESP because the owner of the Ouija game trademark ( Hasbro ? Milton Brothers ? ) sued for infringement.

Comment

yeah, but Hammett's is the actual Ouija board image planted on it. that looks like it's pretty distorted. has the aged feel to it. personally, i dig it more. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] get it done up! if i had the money, i'd have my Dicey Rhoads right now... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, the ESPs were bolt on and were a very limited number. the value hasn't declined for those guitars either, and a lot of people take advantage of this by the number of frauds on E-bay for thoise guitars... just a mention, hehe.

love the axe though, I might put a 3rd hum in the middle.

Question-How many Jackson's (what model) came with 3 hums anyway? a buud of mine has a 3 hum jack. any ideas?

Comment

it was a stealth wasn't it? the HX model i think. i had a buddy with one also.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X