Put Your JCF RIGHT HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Your JCF RIGHT HERE!!

Heh, had you going for a minute didn't I? You thought this was going to be a flame post didn't ya? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Nah, I just wanted to thank Doug for the free sticker and show you guys where I put it. Right on the back window of my truck..... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQD**7IVSBDbJgGsvdEBmzdUt3Q2DthwLFArTUvAmBaZz9mAJ 52XpW4xBhsEctqh9vJA4ZoX*jaznZ5AcNxMgMgoVB8kBU3KWqp OcHFEeMuseDliNPcVOw/JCFRAM1.JPG?dc=4675453368195882366[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADPAuEV4BjbJgGsvdEBmy0JxrOVyfa3dmeTsUJcKj4eHZBhA jwIlA*3kFDmYus4f0kKmG8BkQxJs*hryKfCU8Ue25KhfpFv7Pp m36uXnd4vAAAArXJUAg/JCFRAM.jpg?dc=4675453368172573419[/img]
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SAAAAGMWvDtG9yYqWdwELe!m0lBn27nwlX0gZf1e6x1lINMHL *iSatc6BlW0V9k9EH*LsbrKN3UZbckJF0FIQYo7E!t6n7wbGLj wSOM0lbgAAAAAAAAAAA/dodge2.jpg?dc=4675453368132953141[/img]

Am I a "hick" or what!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Doug!!

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Put Your JCF RIGHT HERE!!

Ditto. Thanks Doug, got mine the other day.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Though, the "hick rednecks" might think JCF stands for Justified Cousin Fucker. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Though, the "hick rednecks" might think JCF stands for Justified Cousin Fucker. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's no way they could come up with that on their own...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That thing got a Hemi. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's no way they could come up with that on their own...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yeah. Good point! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Speakin' a Redneck Cousin Fuckers, here's my cousin....:
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Seriously,... I'm glad you guy's like the decals. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's good seeing them put to good use. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Spread that JCF pride!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'll do a new design in a few months. I'm thinking maybe a Roswell flying thru some crop circles or something. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

You're not a true hick. I don't see any gun rack in that truck. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                    Speakin' a Redneck Cousin Fuckers, here's my cousin....:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL That's great!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm offended by the "justified cousin fucker" comment. Obviously, being married to my cousin gives me the right to fuck her.

Comment

Originally posted by Trypp Powell:
                        I'm offended by the "justified cousin fucker" comment. Obviously, being married to my cousin gives me the right to fuck her.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LMFAO!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sure, bud, you're a hick. Your as much hick as those teens wearing their thongs for first time and thinking how do their thongs suit their chickness the best.

Hrhr [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Well, guys, with all sorrow I have to say that I don't have any of the JCF stickers yet [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                            But I have one medium "Jackson" on my room-doors beside Blue Steel and a drawed picture of me. Well, I'll take a photo this week for you just to see that I'm TRUE! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

SEND ME SOME STICKERS, GODDAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:

SEND ME SOME STICKERS, GODDAMN!
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MmmmnnnKaay. Did you send a SASE? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X