Saw a Soloist in a odd setting tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saw a Soloist in a odd setting tonight

I use my J/Cs for bebop, fingerstyle traditional jazz, funk, country, blues, and avant-garde. I don't really even play rock/metal all that much, though they're definitely up to it when I do. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Eristic, very cool, very eclectic! I'd like to hear clips from all those!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what the hell? Jacksons are used for other music besides heavy metal? That sucks, guess I'll have to get a BC Rich. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Eristic, very cool, very eclectic! I'd like to hear clips from all those!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Buy me a recording rig. I spend all my money on guitars and amps. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

There's a guy in a country dance band around here that uses a sunburst Fusion Pro for just about everything, even though he's got a Strat for a spare. It's kind of odd seeing the pointy head and 'fins with a cowboy hat, but he does get good tone...

Mike
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

There is a 50's band around here where the guitar player has an early Custom Jackson neck thru Tele. He told me that he has had it for a long time and wouldn't trade it for any other guitar. All he plays is 50's rock and roll with a pearly gates in the bridge and it sounds amazing.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I use my Jacksons for TexMex and Country, and have even had many so called "Fender" guys tell me that My PC1 and SL1 sound as good as, or better than their Strats. In fact a couple of guys from other bands have already asked me where they can get a PC1. The word is spreading...lol. I'll convert them all yet!!!

Ken

Comment

Working...
                X