JCF rocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF rocks.

I just want to say "Thanks" and "Happy New Year" to all the JCFers who helped introduce me to Jackson this year. This forum is really cool... not to mention really informative. Most other websites offer constant bitching/childish games/endless chatter, but rarely substance. I've been playing for four years now, but there's always guitars to be introduced to and new stuff to learn. So, thanks and happy new year. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: JCF rocks.

word [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: JCF rocks.

after less then one year ( earlier classic and bass for a short moment ) my knowledge ( mainly due to this forum ) raised really , and jacksons which i first primarily considered as one of options became a priority [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i've found the website totally accidentally and i'm still impressed how people are nice to each other hear and very supportive to anyone [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best wishes to all @ this superb forum , and let us hope that it'll stay the same or even better in 2k4 (also new gear to everyone [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
      X