Jackson With No Serial #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson With No Serial #

Yeah, give us a full frontal shot - makes the pickups and controls indistinguishable but at least we can see the headstock we've seen enough times that we could draw it upside down in our sleep [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You guys kill me [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sweet axe [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc: I had to take a douple look at your pic... Way-to-funny [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Sounds like standard quality control at the end of the AMIC era.

Comment

Its funny i have a soloist without a serial # i would guess its an 80's. Kahler flatmount 2 Humbuckers always wondered why it didnt have a serial #

Comment

That is an awesome guitar, with or without a serial number. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
              Sounds like standard quality control at the end of the AMIC era.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mike - Hope you don't mind me putting the picture up, I just wanted to get some input from these guys while I'm waiting for Jackson to explain why there's no serial number on your guitar. I'll get in touch with you once I have an answer. Enjoy it in the mean time, that's one bad ass Warrior!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK:
                  Newc: I had to take a douple look at your pic... Way-to-funny [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

joe...
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, very original. Just like the Santa hat before it.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Awww you're just whining cuz you put out the work to making the hat and kazoo and I didn't [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not whining at all Newc. But I am wondering what happened to the creativity you display when mish-mashing guitars. You've displayed before that you're capable of original thought.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Rich:
                        Its funny i have a soloist without a serial # i would guess its an 80's. Kahler flatmount 2 Humbuckers always wondered why it didnt have a serial #
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a Solist Custom from 1985 with a Randy Rhoads "RR" serial number. Hows that for quality control?

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                          I'm not whining at all Newc. But I am wondering what happened to the creativity you display when mish-mashing guitars. You've displayed before that you're capable of original thought.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tekky....I'm not very creative either. We do appreciate all the graphic work you do though! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My burning question to you two lovers: Are you going to continue with the "modded" avatars all year long? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            In February, will you have little hearts? Awwwww! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] In March, a cute green shamrock?
                            In April, a joker's hat? Ooh, yeah, Newc, you absolutely LOOOOVE that harlequin stuff, right? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            In July, they're holding sparklers? Etc, etc, ad nauseum.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LMFAO @ Ron!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter:
                                Mike - Hope you don't mind me putting the picture up, I just wanted to get some input from these guys while I'm waiting for Jackson to explain why there's no serial number on your guitar. I'll get in touch with you once I have an answer. Enjoy it in the mean time, that's one bad ass Warrior!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No worries Matt [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . How could I get angry with such a fine guitar in my hands?

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X