New Year guitars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year guitars...

Rumours floating round, gotta clear outta town, smellin like a dried fish bone. Do I owe Lars money know or what!? 2004 will bring us all new toys from the twisted minds at JC and to that I say thanks.

I really want to thank all of you for making this year great. Pass around the bottle of tequila and let's all have a shot. Have a happy new year and let's all hope 2004 will be better than 2003.

DRINKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Don't drink and drive, the life you take may be mine and then how would ya get those JCF02's! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Take care, be safe, have fun then sleep it off!

Re: New Year guitars...

Originally posted by VooDooBoy:
    Rumours floating round, gotta clear outta town, smellin like a dried fish bone. Do I owe Lars money know or what!?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, you'd owe Brian May or the other remaining members of Queen money. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And I'll be having quite a few beers and shots for you... I'll be here at home with a few friends, so we ain't going nowhere!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I don't know about the tequila, though. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: New Year guitars...

I'll have a shot or two, but Kev, we gotta do a shot at NAMM!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
      X