Nice New Graphics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice New Graphics!!

Wow, I was at Matts Music today checkin out his big end of the year sale,the new graphics are killer in person,the King V with the silver & black dragon graphic is my favorite [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] ,awesome,the warrior with the steel bolt graphic was smokin too [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ,Damn I love these guitars,Happy New Year everybody!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Re: Nice New Graphics!!

I wish I lived closer to Matt. The stores around here have NO USA models in stock, which sucks big time.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I want that Nebula graphic on something [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Yellow Bengal SL2H [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] or Black Ghost Flames WR1 [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ...decisions,decisions!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Now, you just had to go and mention the Yellow Bengal [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I love that one also!! My 3 favorites is Black-Nebula and Yellow Bengal [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Yeah,I had to!!LOL!! I also played a Red w/Black Bevels King V [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ,kinda reminded me of Robbin Crosbys Big Red(JCF-02),awesome [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

I like that Nebula finish too, but the most I like blue (Mod6 - argh) and of course a black one.

Does anyone remember the old J/C official page? There were some "unsual" models site and there was one dinky-like... with something called "adrenalize" finish.

Well, check it:

Comment

Here is a good pic to drool over [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Yeah,that's the Def Leppard "Adrenalize" cover art,cool eyeball inlays!!I think this one was made for Phil Collen,no?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

That was my old one. Serial #8004.

Brooks
                    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Hey Chucksplatter, sorry to change the subject, but I saw you post about the 1x12 that sounds like your ADA/marshall set up. Drop me some mail and I will tell you what I did to solve that problem:

[email protected]

Later.
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Thanx RR, you have mail bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
                        X