NAMM time frame local gigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM time frame local gigs

Some of you have asked me who's playing around the LA area during NAMM. According to my buddy Denis the Moshking the following rock/metal acts are scheduled at various venues:

1/15
    Pat Travers
    Robin McCauley

1/16
    Scarred
    Resistance
    Tyranis
    (in beautiful downtown Downey! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

George Lynch at the Whiskey

1/17
    Gilby Clarke
    Fifi LaRue
    at the cheesy cheap-ass Anaheim sports bar, the Pressbox [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

1/19
    Crisis
    Crematorium
    Watch Me Burn
    at the Troubador
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: NAMM time frame local gigs

ron, do you know if mars is still playing with pat travers? if so those two guys are awesome together!it will be a must see show. mars is one of the most fluid bass players i've ever seen!also who's playing with george these days?
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

well i just checked your buddy's site and the link to pat travers says mars IS NOT in the band now.probably still a good show though
      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

No, Rick Navarro is Pat's current bassplayer.

Comment

Always keep in mind that if a performer is famous enough, you can usually get a result by adding ".com" to the name.

So as to your 2nd question:

http://www.georgelynch.com/projects.html

Comment

How about Eric Sardinas, I gotta find out if he's playing anywhere. I saw him at NAMM a few years ago and was completely blown away. Has anyone seen him before?

Matt
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I saw the "George Lynch Band" as they opened for MSG here in Chicago 12/19 and 12/20... The band was GREAT! The singer could have been better, but I was focused more on George's playing than anything.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Sardinas is incredible. I saw him at a small club here in Phoenix.
                Great Show! Blew me away!!

Comment

Apparently Dick Dale was also at the Pat Travers show....

Comment

Working...
                  X