Jackson locking tuners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson locking tuners?

Is there such a thing as Jackson-branded locking tuners?

Re: Jackson locking tuners?

As far as I know, no. I´m sure someone will correct me if I´m wrong, though.

Comment

Not to sound dumb (Drrrrr) [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , but I have a tuner question too. The ones that are on the Roswell rhoads with the "barrel" style keys...What brand are they...Jackson? And are they any good? Anyone know if you can buy them from a guitar parts store? Lemme know....Thanks
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I think it has LSR tuners...? Somebody correct me. Go in the Tech forum and search for LSR, and I think you'll find some info. I don't alot about them, so don't count on me for info.
        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Not 100% sure, but I don't believe Jackson actually makes their own tuners. I believe they're really Gotohs with a Jackson logo applied. At least on the USA stuff. If Gotoh makes a locking tuner model, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Jackson logo'd version for a brief time.

Comment

True. The Jackson branded tuners are Gotoh's. No idea on wether they did locking's with a Jackson logo or not.
            The tuners on the Rosewell are LSR tuners. They are supposed to be excellent.

Comment

Working...
            X