JCF at NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF at NAMM

Doh! I forgot Fender owns Jackson now! Maybe that's not such a good idea. lol

Comment

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Blackhawks???????????!!!! Oh, that's right Tekky, you're a Chicago dweller. Go Blues! IF I were going to NAMM, and I'm not, I would be wearing a St Louis Blues sweater so, if you see someone wearing one, it is NOT me. You could, of course, pretend it is me and push me down a flight of stairs, take a wood plane to my forearms, or use a nailgun to secure my kneecaps to my legs. This is assuming that you all will be bored and I highly doubt that. Have fun and take lots of pics for the rest of us.

Comment

I am planning on being there Friday and Saturday...

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by tmdiamond:
            Blackhawks???????????!!!! Oh, that's right Tekky, you're a Chicago dweller. Go Blues! IF I were going to NAMM, and I'm not, I would be wearing a St Louis Blues sweater so, if you see someone wearing one, it is NOT me. You could, of course, pretend it is me and push me down a flight of stairs, take a wood plane to my forearms, or use a nailgun to secure my kneecaps to my legs. This is assuming that you all will be bored and I highly doubt that. Have fun and take lots of pics for the rest of us.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Naaah, we reserve that for Dead-Wings fans. For St.Louis Fans we don't like them to suffer as much. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
              Naaah, we reserve that for Dead-Wings fans. For St.Louis Fans we don't like them to suffer as much. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am glad I won't make it NAMM this year. I may have worn a Wings shirt. I have enough Stanley Cup shirts to wear one every day.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                Naaah, we reserve that for Dead-Wings fans. For St.Louis Fans we don't like them to suffer as much. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am glad I won't make it NAMM this year. I may have worn a Wings shirt. I have enough Stanley Cup shirts to wear one every day. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] very well said (even though I'm a Flyers fan [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah... Yserman is a cross-dresser!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I'll be the guy with hair down to my ass and a badge that says "Matt's Music Center Inc" on it.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I wish I was going. Defiantly would wear my DEVILS Jersey, especially in Anaheim [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Illumina;

I like the idea of JCF badges. In the sea of people at NAMM its tough to look for all kinds of T-shirts other than Jackson or JCF just to identify people.
                        I can recognize the guys I met last year, including the admins. Otherwise I think we need a better method like these badges.

Illumina, if you want to do the badges, sign me up please [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Thanks.

Rudy (Roodyrocker)
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well I'm on my way to Cali this Sat .. I will probably be wearin a Black Charvel logo'd t-shirt and my name is on my badge. They have the admins listed as FMIC employees so if anyone recognizes my name feel free to say hello. The admins are supposed to hook up so we may actually all be together at the point. If so just look for the spam shirt old three shirt Sully has on...
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I wish I could go...I'd like to meet KMaynard in person...I hear he has a bone to pick with me!!

Comment

Hey Willie, I'm for hire! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just look out for whoever is calling Ed Roman a mother-fucker and calling ESP fanboys posers playing Jackson bootlegs, and you'll have found the Jackson fan club.

Comment

Working...
                                X