• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF at NAMM

**cringe**

E Tu Sully?

**shiver**

This is the honest truth. I read somewhere that the Blackhawks jersey was voted the best jersey in all professional sports.

I'm a fan of 5 of the Original 6. The bitter rivalry between Chicago and Detroit superscedes the embrace of the rich tradition and history of the NHL. Bitter, yup. But uhh, Chicago did just beat the Dead Wings didn't they??? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (Yserman is still a cross-dresser and Shanahan has sex with farm animals.)

The third jersey program was designed to test a new design before it became the home or away jersey, nowhere else has it worked better than Dallas. I hope to God that their current 3rd jersey ends up in the annals of "...what the hell were we thinking?"

I like the new design for the Phoenix uniform. Although I thought the original jerseys were really cool. (I'm gonna have to find a couple of those) Their Third jersey was just awful though.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

that's what anyone says when i say that it's ugly. just proves that hockey fans have zero taste. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

What's with all the hatin on the Red Wings?

Everyone knows we have the best team that money can buy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome to hockeytown.. where the weak get sent to the Blackhawks and Blues to be forever banished from EVER having a chance to win a cup [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That goes without saying though, most hockey players/fans sport mullets...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Scotty Bowman is a sissy-boy!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I'll be there too.
              I will try to take alot of pics at the show for everyone.

It would be great to meet you guys.

Gregory

Comment

Working...
              X