No announcement yet.

What have you been GASsing for lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you been GASsing for lately?

Personally, I'm dying for a new bass amp. I'm looking at SWR right now, but I'm not sure what I'll wind up with.

Re: What have you been GASsing for lately?

A small 1x12" combo amp that sounds like my ADA MP1 thru two 100 watt Marshall heads & two 4x12" cabs stereo rig...yeah I know,wishful thinkin!!LOL!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

I've been wanting a Jackson Concert V Pro. (Like the one that Newc sold on daBay) Then I'm wanting either a Kramer Ferrington or a Charvel ATX acoustic. Then amp-wise, I think I should finally break down and get a wireless system, a BBE Sonic Maximizer (need to look into them more to figure out which model), and a Furman PL-8+. I'd also like to get another Jackson 4x12 cabinet.

But all of that will have to wait until after NAMM.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Well, 2 of my formerly owned KV-1's have been taunting me lately. Both the most mint / unmolested KV's ( think thats why I sold 'em in the first place). A good friend of mine is holding one of them for me and the other will probably go to a better home --- or a home that has $ [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Since I got this new SLSMG I'm jonesing for a trans finish SLSMG. I heard they were becoming available but I talked to Kevin Easton an hour after he got the 2004 price sheet and he said that it didn't look like they were on there [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He had heard they were coming too and was gonna look into it. I spend no more guitar money until I know [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        By the way, it was the first time I had called them for anything and I was absolutely impressed beoynd words. The shops & repair shops here in Cincinnati suck and he will surely be getting a call when I'm looking for some gear or need some repair work (the places here for repair are that bad and overpriced that I don't mind paying shipping both ways to have it done right)! Those of you who have talked with him know exactly what I mean.

Comment

I think I need a SD Rhoads with pinstripes.

Comment

An early 80's strat head Charvel with one humbucker and a floyd rose [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Amp wise...VHT 50 watt pitbull head or a Peavey 5150 [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Maybe I need an old school BC Rich as well....

Comment

sorry that isn't a Jackson or Charvel but I have some wood for a USA BC Rich neck-thru Mockingbird [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I've also been seeking a DR-7T in Trans-Red. I've been looking for one for quite a while...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I have been over a blood drip/splatter Warrior and a polka dot Rhoads replica from GMW [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] !!

Comment

Chuck Schuldiner's guitar, a custom made(for me) soloist, an Engl amp rig, and some spicy as hell chicken curry(haven't been to an Indian restaurant in a good while).

Comment

A High gain 1x12 amp, probably a Peavey Triple XXX 60 watt or 40 watt, if it were the 40 watt, I would get the one for a little more with the Effects on it, and it is still all tube [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

kremit' KV1 BGF!

I'm paying him...I have to thank the man for his understanding/patience!

Really cool guy!

Comment

well, a Jackson USA Select is in the works....
                            I'm also replacing my POD v2.0 for the new XT.

I'd like to get a 5150 2x12" combo...played one years ago when it came out, it ROCKED....tried a head+4x12" combo but I was unimpressed by that in comparison, maybe it's just me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Carvin DC 127 with reverse headstock, walnut top, and cream pickups. I've already started saving.

Comment

Working...
                              X