No announcement yet.

What have you been GASsing for lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you been GASsing for lately?

I want a black and white or red and white bullseye.

Comment

im looken for a handmade import les paul custom in black, or in white

Comment

I have been after an ESP kamikaze for agaes, but with me living in the UK its real difficult to find one, plus i ain't had much money since March. Also A Charvel Journeyman with rising sun graphics.

Matt

Comment

One of those 1986 Soloist Archtops.
          A Soloist with a serial # under J0100
          1959-1961 Fender Strat in blonde

Comment

Not only do I need better amplification, but there are a couple guitars I'd love to get my hands on. I've had my eye on the SLSMG as well as the JS30KE that's not coming out until after NAMM. I want to give a KVX10 a try, too.

Comment

It's a toss right now between a RR-1 and an early 80's Strathead San Dimas Charvel. The voices in my head are saying, "you really like the Rhoads" ... "hello, this is San Dimas calling" ... "but dude, the RR is a killer axe" ... "yeah, but a strathead SD - I mean think about it!"
              AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH Help me!! Make the voices stop! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Right now I'd love a Mesa Single Rectifier, a 4x12 speaker cabinet (may happen sometime this week!), a noise reduction type-deal, a wireless, my rack to be recabled, and maybe an early 80s Hamer Studio...this is of course a really long-term view of my GAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                  and some spicy as hell chicken curry(haven't been to an Indian restaurant in a good while).
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who gives a fuck? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I need to get one of those new js30rr 24 freter imports and ripp the frets off it and inlay it myself [me and a buddy] can't wait till there are out hopfully I get this new job this month then hopfully I'll have the money .... and a peavey stereo chorus 400 2 / 12 a older one dirt cheap in a pawn shop hopfully , a buddy of mine has one and they are possibly the nicest sounding clean amp with chorus I have ever played , ugly looking but it sure sounds awesome . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                      and some spicy as hell chicken curry(haven't been to an Indian restaurant in a good while).
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who gives a fuck? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well wasn't that pretty Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Neither was this, eh?

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=002758#000002

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who gives a fuck? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's for what I said in your Britney Spears thread isn't it? Hell, you even said the exact same thing I said, only adding a [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] at the end.

Comment

Neither was this, eh?

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=002758#000002

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Oh, duh! You can always rely on me to read everything, I guess.

I think you need to be more considerate and concerned for my desire to eat some Indian [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] food. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

G.A.S.ing heavily for either a Neckthru Jackson Explorer....or Firebird right about now...neither look like they will be coming my way anytime soon tho [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Also thinking of maybe another Dual Recto or one of those new KRANK Revolution stacks.

Comment

Archtop Soloist Pro with Floyd.

A PC recording setup.

Some kind of practice amp.

Some kind of 5-string bass.

Comment

Working...
                                X