No announcement yet.

What have you been GASsing for lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you been GASsing for lately?

Mariah - It's all good. I was just kidding. Then again, when somebody puts Doritos and Dr. Pepper at the top of their To Do list, you have to wonder. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just playing, man.

ninja - Rusty Cooley is insane. He's not my favorite player by a long shot, but he's probably one of the fastest. It's fucking amazing to watch him play.

Comment

Jackson King V
      Jackson USA Soloist
      Jackson RR3
      Gibson Explorer
      Combo Tube Amp

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] KV2T in trans-blue [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Nick

Comment

time to add mine,

1977 Cherry-burst Gibson RD Artist with the active Moog Electronics taken out (I don;t care though)...I'm GASing very very badly...I'm ashamed, after all i recently got my Gunslinger...

but my dream RD Artist??? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Seventh - I knew a couple guys who owened RD Artists. Gibson-playing bassists are a die-hard bunch.

Comment

haha. I was talkin' bout the guitar, bro! beautiful machine...might have to trade the 'slinger...ah only if they took $750 for a clean Gunslinger in white, with one ding in the back contour...

Comment

I'm Gasing for my next check so I can finally order my custom shop soloist:

<center></center>

Rich

[ January 07, 2004, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

I'm currently working on a trade + cash for one of these - a 1965 SG Standard. Although, I also recently had a hankerin' for a honey burst Les Paul Standard ala Jimmy Page.

Comment

Even if it surprises me, I reall don´t have much GAS at the moment. Maybe a nice ´84 Designer Explorer in white with silver and Black pinstripes to complement my Flying V (Ideally with the serial 80804613 or 615 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), but other than that I can actually consider myself happy.

Yeah, this will probably last until my next paycheck [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X