2004 CHARVEL PRICE SHEET IN HAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 CHARVEL PRICE SHEET IN HAND

Has anyone posted about the USA Charvel models for 2004 yet?
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: 2004 CHARVEL PRICE SHEET IN HAND

well, i think it's safe to say no, considering a very small population know what those are. feel free to post what you've got, provided it won't get you in trouble, which i'm guessing it would, no?

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

POST IT!!!!

Or, if it really will get you in trouble, just e-mail me some info., please. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This shouldn't get me in trouble, no worries. Here's what's new for Charvel.

USA Standard Models

1) San Dimas, available with rosewood, maple or ebony fretboards. List price is $1999.00 w/case.

2) San Dimas with Floyd Rose, same deal on the fretboards. List is $2119.00 w/case.

3) Star, same fretboard options. List is $1999.00 w/case.

4) Star with Floyd Rose, same fretboard options. List is $2119.00 with case.

5) San Dimas Bass, same fretboard options. List is $1699.00 w/case.

6) Star Bass, fretboard options are the same. List is $1699.00 w/case.

There are several finish and pickup options. The price sheet states the following. "The USA Standard models are built to the same high quality specifications as the original Charvel guitars, including the famous "broken in" neck feel. Each guitar is hand built using the finest wood, hardware, and pickups to produce a true Hot Rod Guitar at a mass production price. Many New Old Stock (NOS) Charvel parts are used, along with the newest advances in parts technology, bringing you the best of both worlds."

ADMIN EDIT: Thanks for the info, but please don't turn it into an ad.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ January 05, 2004, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

OOH!!! I can't wait to see 'em!!!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Sounds very promising!

Comment

So, are these stratheads or pointies? Or both? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

And, if it's not too muh trouble, please list out the PU & finish options. Thanks!

Comment

They gotta be pointies at those prices. IF stratheads are allowed, I'm sure they will be custom shop orders, with the appropriate custom shop price tag. Still....very cool to see some "authentic" charvies back in the mix! (as opposed to the SD series from the mid 90's)

Comment

ohhh, sounds very interesting. i hope that we can see pictures of the newones soon.

Comment

Wow, exciting news. Can't beleive the Star is back in the line-up. I want one but want 24 frets so I'll be going elsewhere for mine.

I guess the guitars without Floyds have vintage trems? or is it hardtails?

Comment

I'm going to stock up on the stars, swap the neck plates out, and sell them to Tommy as mint condtion SDs. Big Bucks! Retired by 28!

Comment

Dude, thats an awesome idea.

I think I might get in the game.

Take it to ebay...and whatnot. With a "item is described perfectly, no refunds unless damaged upon receival".

heh.

Comment

yeah, sadly your target market would know better... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I hope these are going to be neck thru and not bolt on? If they are neck thru, a Floyd San Dimas sounds great!! That should meen non-recessed Floyd and a chunky neck and pointy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I'd assume they'd be bolt-on.

Yeah, very cool to see the Star back! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X