new student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new student

My wife told me last night that she wants to learn how to play the guitar. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm pretty stoked about that. In fact, she is in the other room practicing some scales right now. Maybe I can work this into a way to get another guitar sooner. "Give" her one of my current ones and then replace it. Or, buy "her" a new one. Only problem with that is, she likes pink. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't think pink will go with the walnut top Carvin I want next.

Re: new student

Rawk on!

Comment

There's somethin' pretty nice about a pink Soloist though! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You are very lucky to have such a open minded wife!
        My wife would never want to play guitar but my 1 year old daughter loves to play my guitar so I wish she can start learning when she becomes older.
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Only problem so far is that she has sort of latched on to my 650XL. I'm going to hate having to take it away from her. That one is mine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My girlfriend is also very impressed by playing the guitar and she has much motivation but sometimes she doesn't want to sit down, relax and hear my lessons [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She says that she's impatient and she wants to know all the tricks I know (don't you think guys that I'm that good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).
            Well, girl, practice makes perfect! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

She's very into my DXMG but she is still a no-no for her. First she has to achieve the acoustic sounds. After she gets that level she could taste the Jackson fruit [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X