Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCFers STEVE KAUFFMAN and/or FRANK MARANO - PLEASE CONTACT Doc Dryer ASAP ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFers STEVE KAUFFMAN and/or FRANK MARANO - PLEASE CONTACT Doc Dryer ASAP ! ! !

Well, I REALIZE it's a snowball's chance in Hell, but if EITHER Steve Kauffman that moved from San Carlos, CA to Florida {I think}...OR...Frank Marano - could PLEASE CONTACT Doc Dryer at EITHER 303-421`-5150, 303-425-5208 or via e-mail at [email protected] ASAP...

Frank, I believe that Steve bought the body from the Versatel Jackson Star that I built you a while back, and I then BUILT the guitar a SECOND TIME for Steve, and when it was complete, I wanted to MAKE CERTAIN that the guitar shipped SAFELY, so I shipped it to Steve in CA in my PERSONAL - $150.00 BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW G & G Doublewide Hardshell Case, and - since he and his wife were relocating to Florida, I told him to go ahead and transport the Versatel Jackson Star in the case to prevent damage on the trip to Florida...BUT...I HAVEN'T HEARD BACK from ya, Steve !!!!

...So, FRANK, if YOU have a forwarding addy, phone number or e-mail addy for Steve - I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT if you could pass it on to ME, and STEVE, if YOU are reading this, I'm SURE it was just an OVERSIGHT on YOUR behalf - with the confusion of the move and all {as you come off as a TOTALLY COOL, STRAIGHT-UP kinda guy}

...BUT...Would ONE of you two...PUL-EEEZE contact Ol Doc Dryer - I have a NAKED CHARVEL STAR sitting here that would LOVE to have it's G & G HARDSHELL HOME BACK !!!!!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Working...
X