Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly KE3 colours

Hi guys...
    First time on the forum, mainly because I had a question... I am planning to buy a Jackson Kelly KE3 around february, but the thing is that i can't really make up my mind about the finishes [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] . I first saw a nice Kelly on this German website, it was in Deep Candy Blue, which is supposed to be a solid color. Problem is: I see some kind of flame or quilt on it. So i thought: maybe this is the Trans Blue finish. But ofcourse, the Trans Blue had no pic on the site. So I did some research on The Internet, but fuck it.. I couldn't find any good pics. So I ask you: can anyone tell me something about the finishes or show me pics?
    The finishes that interested me were Deep Candy Blue, Transparent Blue and Transparent Black.
    Thanks a lot!

Ben

BTW,this was the link I was telling you about:
    http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/picsgr/GIT0000896-002.jpg
    Is the headstock supposed to be reversed on a KE3? I read that there were hardly any KE3's with reversed headstocks, so that is one of the main things that made me think about the pic...

Re: Kelly KE3 colours

anyone?

Comment

^bump^

Comment

It's a transparent blue over flame. My son has that same guitar w/case that he is going to sell. He likes playing it a lot, but I gave him my BC Rich for Christmas which he mostly plays now. His does not have the reverse headstock though.
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Here's my Kelly. Just got it in October. Just put an EMG 81 and an 85 in it. I like it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41430
          www.myspace.com/demiricous
          www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
          www.myspace.com/legionmetal
          www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Comment

Ben, click on the resources link at the top of this page; a 2003 catalog is scanned there

http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/catalogs/2003/

Color chart is at the bottom
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ok, thanks a lot. sorry for the bumping, but this is about the only forum i expected help from [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

waits for austin, and his crimson swirl pic [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

would hate to disapoint.

Comment

Working...
                    X