LETS BE GROWN UPS @ NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETS BE GROWN UPS @ NAMM

KEVIN AND BOX, RON AND ED, ME AND NEWC, ONCE WE MEET EACHOTHER IN PERSON HAVE A BEER AND TALK! ITS WAY DIFFERNT IN PERSON, ITS JUST SIX STRINGS GUYS! LETS PARTY!

Re: LETS BE GROWN UPS @ NAMM

You got me tickets to NAMM Brad??? Stop the presses...you are Time's Man of the Year!!!

Comment

Brad...Doc here...It was INDEED a PLEASURE MEETING YA LAST YEAR, and I LOOK FORWARD to HOOKIN' UP AGAIN next week !!!!

...and - I THINK - as a GENERAL RULE - that OUR GROUP were PRETTY GOOD BOYS ANDD GIRLS last year...

I KNOW - FOR a FACT, though...that ANYBODY that goes up to meet Steve Vai - with a "Doc's Guitar's' badge pinned on...and BARFS 2 GALLONS of JACK DANIELS on his SHOES - DON'T STAND a VERY GOOD CHANCE of REPEAT BADGES from ME for NEXT YEAR !!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

{just KIDDIN' guys...It's ALL GOOD !!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I won't be going to Cali-NAMM [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        Maybe Nash-NAMM [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What fun would that be? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

This will be my first and I'm just gonna take in as much as possible. (and take as many photos as possible)

Comment

willie, since when dont i get passes?
            yeah doc, let me know when your their , use my 800 for my cell # let me know where your at 888 298 7300

Comment

I know Brad, it's just that I didn't ask for one cuz I can't make it! Always next year, here's to hoping...

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to try and make Nashville NAMM again this year. I'll let you know.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to try and make Nashville NAMM again this year. I'll let you know.

- E.
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm also going to try and be there, be nice to meet some of you.

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Okay really stupid question, how would I get tickets to Nashvile NAMM? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I know Mr LPC would give his left (and probably right) nutt to go.

Mrs LPC

If he gets to go, he will lay off on the PC-1 hes been foaming at the mouth over. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] this thread was created by a man who jammed an air compressor hose down his pants... i have pictures. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Talk about a blowjob from hell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, can I see the pics???Hehehehehe

Mrs LPC

Comment

LesPaul Custom...CONSIDER PASSES for Nashville NAMM a DONE DEAL !!!...I'll fix ya up with some of MINE...I REALLY ENJOYED the Kramer Konvention, and putting faces with names - BUT - IMHO - THAT NASHVILLE NAMM Show is MICKEY MOUSE !!!!!...Yhere are FIVE MASSIVE HALLS at Anaheim, and you could EASILY drop that ENTIRE NASHVILLE SHOW...into ONE of the FIVE HALLS in SoCal !!!!

BESIDES being POORLY LAID OUT, and WAY TOUGH to find your way around, and to TRY to DO SO, you have to EITHER JAM through CONGESTED WALK-OVER TUNNELS that have nickel-and-dime EXIBITORS on BOTH SIDES, and MOVE like FRIDAY RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC in LA, or you have to go OUTSIDE in the HOT STREETS and walk around the buildings, as they are NOT WELL MARKED...

PERSONALLY...I would NEVER GO BACK to a Summer NAMM Show in Nashville - EVEN IF they were GIVING AWAY CUSTOM SHOP LES PAULS at GIBSON'S BOOTH !!!!

Comment

TY TY TY TY....I have really no other choice but to try and go to the one in Nashville. Granted its 11 hours away, its still ALOT closer than Cali...unless he ends up stationed on the West Coast...personally I have my fingers, toes, hair, eyes crossed hoping and praying that Arizona is as far west as we go. Anyway, thanks for the hookup. His birthday is July 17th and I figured that would be one hell of a gift. And, it will get him off my ass about this damn PC-1. After all the guitars and stuff hes got this year...hes got some major major ass kissing to do. Either that or I just need to learn to play [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Krista

Comment

I was suitable impressed at the 1999 NAMM show I attended in Nashville. The California show must be incredible.

Comment

Working...
                              X