LETS BE GROWN UPS @ NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LETS BE GROWN UPS @ NAMM

So if I understand correctly, a person has to be a dealer or "know" someone in order to get a pass to summer NAMM? Not anyone can just walk in correct?

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
      So if I understand correctly, a person has to be a dealer or "know" someone in order to get a pass to summer NAMM? Not anyone can just walk in correct?

Dave->
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exhibitors can get you a pass too, so long as you know someone. True, regular people cannot walk off the street and go to the show. You must secure a pass through a dealer (if he has extras or is not going) or through an exhibitor. Fender used to give a limited # of passes at the Fender Discussion Page, but I didn't see that happening this time (I don't go there much anymore, so I could have just missed it).

Comment

hey doc, i'm in nc like LPC and nashville will be the only one i could get to. any chance of another pass? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I'll see you'll there too.....how will I know who's who??? (I'll be the one wearing the Hawaiin wedding band). (For those of you who don' know what that looks like, it's a gold band with black enameled writing on it and black bands on the ends).

Hey Sullster...I'm picking you up from the airport on Thursday. What time you get in?

Fish, Fish, NAMM!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll see you'll there too.....how will I know who's who??? (I'll be the one wearing the Hawaiin wedding band). (For those of you who don' know what that looks like, it's a gold band with black enameled writing on it and black bands on the ends).

Hey Sullster...I'm picking you up from the airport on Thursday. What time you get in?

Fish, Fish, NAMM!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

oops...sorry about the double post...

Comment

I too am going to try for Nashville this year, Cali is just too far for me right now. Passes would be greatly appreciated if anybody can fix me up. Doc??
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Well Mr LPC figured out why I was so dead set and determined to get him into summer NAMM. How hard is it for a man to figure out its in the same town as The Grand Ole Opry??? I figure if I have to watch him drool over guitars [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] , he can watch me drool over Trace Adkins [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] . Hey Budman, if you go, wanna puppy sit for me while I go drool??

Mrs LPC

Comment

so! whats wrong with that

Member # 5

posted January 10, 2004 02:12 PM
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    this thread was created by a man who jammed an air compressor hose down his pants... i have pictures.

sully

--------------------
                    "You can play till you’re blue in the face, but no guitar solo has ever sold a song to anybody.” R. Crosby

Comment

Gosh, I sure hope nobody kicks Ed Roman in the ass this year....
                      [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Yeah, go for the nuts this year! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Krista, you need to learn to play, because a NAMM trip will only either increase LPC's hunger for the PC-1, OR it will make him want 100 other guitars he sees there too. Might as well get down with the sickness!

Also, Cali NAMM HAS to be huge; it's right across the street from Disneyland!

Rich
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Actually its on the same side of the street [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No, it's across Katella, to the south of Disneyland.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:

Krista, you need to learn to play, because a NAMM trip will only either increase LPC's hunger for the PC-1, OR it will make him want 100 other guitars he sees there too. Might as well get down with the sickness!

Rich
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont wanna learn how to play though. We all know that women do things 110% better than men, and yes, I know this from sexperience [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , and if I learn how to play then I would just have to rub that in his face. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

lpc is truly a lucky man to have such a wise woman!got any single sisters?
                                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Working...
                                X