Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a GOOD CHANCE of FREE DOC DRYER FULL FLOYD SETUPS for JCFers ATTENDING the NAMM SHOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a GOOD CHANCE of FREE DOC DRYER FULL FLOYD SETUPS for JCFers ATTENDING the NAMM SHOW

Although it's NOT WRITTEN in STONE YET... - There is a STRONG POSSIBILITY that I MAY be doing SEVERAL HOURS of Doc Dryer Floyd Rose setups and strobe intonations - TOTALLY ON THE GRATIS - {FREE $50.00 SETUPS}...for ANY and ALL Jackson/Charvel Forum, Charvel Central, and Kramer Forum members that would like to sample a DOWN AND DIRTY, SHREDDIN' like a SCAULDED DOG, FRET IT with yer EYELASHES - just THINK the note or chord, and IT PLAYS - Doc Dryer Floyd Rose setup - IN HOPES...that if ya LIKE MY WORK......That you'll be "BACK TO THE PUMP" as a REGULAR REPEAT CUSTOMER !!!

I USUALLY stay with Dave from www.spacetape.com at HIS Hacienda up in Santa Monica - BUT...That TRAFFIC AFTER the SHOW lets out is BRUTAL - ESPECIALLY on FRIDAY NIGHT !!! {I'd RATHER have a ROOT CANAL...THROUGH my NOSE...WITHOUT the BENEFIT of ANASTHESIA......than face THAT AGAIN !!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] }

I haul an Anvil case with ALL my TOOLS - INCLUDING a Peterson Strobe Tuner - to EVERY SHOW I attend...and I'll BET that BESIDES attending ALL FOUR DAYS of the SHOW, that I set up over 30 GUITARS LAST year at the Winter NAMM Show in SoCal, and PROBABLY ABOUT the SAME at the Summer Show and Kramer Konvention in Nashville this past Summer...

The ONLY IF...are IF I can get a DECENT-SIZED SUITE on Friday night at some place like Embassy Suites to accomodate this little clinic/mixer, and I'll DO 'EM until the WEE HOURS - or until my HANDS turn into BLOODY HAMBURGER, and so I can get JUST A FEW WINKS so I can hit the Show BRIGHT AND EARLY on Saturday AM {IMHO, Saturday is the BEST DAY for Celebs, Endorsees...AND...SoCal EYE CANDY - in the form of BLONDES, BRUNETTES and REDHEADS !!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] }

...and the ONLY THINGS that I ASK of you is to bring yer OWN STRINGS - and ONLY 9-42s or 10-46s...and I'll ONLY DO Standard tunings, Drop-Ds, and 1/2 Step Downs...SO...DON'T SHOW UP with a set of Zakk Wylde GHS 10-60 Boomer GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE CABLES, and tell me you take her down TWO FULL STEPS to C !!!!! {those things NEVER WANT to HOLD TUNE on a Floyd - GO BUY a FIXED BRIDGE TURD !!!}

SO...IF I can STILL get a SUITE for FRIDAY NIGHT...FREEBIE FLOYD SETUPS from about 6 until ????

ANY INTEREST HERE, GENTS ???????

Re: a GOOD CHANCE of FREE DOC DRYER FULL FLOYD SETUPS for JCFers ATTENDING the NAMM SHOW

Yup!
    SL2H, I think my Kelly's cool but maybe you can advise on whether I need new strings...my San Dimas Rhoads definitely could use a master's touch.

I live just north of Anaheim BTW.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: a GOOD CHANCE of FREE DOC DRYER FULL FLOYD SETUPS for JCFers ATTENDING the NAMM SHOW

I would definitely be interested in getting my RR1 tuned up!!!

Scott

Comment

That's a pretty cool offer. Too bad I won't be taking any of my guitars to NAMM. On a side note I'm only about 100 miles south of you in Pueblo. So, if your set ups are all that and a bag of chips, I would certainly make the drive up to Denver to take them to you for you to perform your magic on them. I have an SL1 that I would love to have set as low as my PC1. Plus I was wondering of you do Neck Repairs. I have an older soloist that needs some attention really bad.

Hope to see you at NAMM

Ken

Comment

Guys...DUE to a LUKEWARM amount of INTEREST {and because a suite was gonna run $190.00+ for that one night - IF I can BOOK ONE for JUST ONE NIGHT}, I was THINKING about CANCELLING this deal - BUT - I MAY just have a regular ROOM close to the show at the Anaheim Maingate Inn for Friday ONLY - the PHONE NUMBER there is 714-533-2500, and the ADDRESS is 1211 South Disneyland Dr. - BUT...CALL FIRST, as we stayed a night here LAST YEAR, and it's a LITTLE TRICKY to FIND...It's LESS than 2 miles from the Convention Center though...

Comment

OK, Gang...WE are ON for FREE DOC DRYER SETUPS - FRIDAY EVENING from 7:00PM until ????

BUT...We have a CHANGE OF VENUE"

I MUSTA got the LAST ROOM in ANAHEIM, and THAT was ONLY {after almost 3 HOURS of CALLING}, I went to web page , aand found ONE ROOM, and the ONLY REASON I found THAT - was that it was LISTED UNDER my "SENIOR DISCOUNT" !!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The SETUPA will be at the...

Comfort Inn Anaheim {there are TWO - I'm in the NORTH one}
            1251 N. Harbor Blvd.
            ANaheim, CA 92801

Phone number IS - 714-635-6461

{I DON'T KNOW the ROOM NUMBER YET - but it's under either "Steve Dryer" or "Doc Dryer Holdings, Inc"

...a MAP can be printed at www.maps.yahoo.com

COME ONE - COME ALL !!!!

Comment

Cool! Right off the 91 freeway. I'll be there with a couple of my babies... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Good thing I called first: Neither Comfort Inn has you listed! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Doc, where are yoooooooooooooou? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

so hows it going down there tonight Doc ? //Steve

Comment

I just called Comfort Inn again....no Dryer registered. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X