Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've placed my order for my first Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've placed my order for my first Jackson!

OK fellas,

so finally, after a lot of back and forth, I have just placed my order with Kevin Easton for my first Jackson....a USA Select SL2H in Raspberry Burst finish!!! needless to say I am STOKED..!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I got tired of trying to track down a suitable axe in all the different shops' stock, so I decided to stick by my Ibanez for a few more months, go ahead and order a new Jackson, and take the 4 month wait...
    My b-day is 10th of May hopefully I'll have it by then!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

a big thanks to Kevin! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] for being totally cool about all my e-mails and phone calls to ya!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

thanks also to Matt @ Matt's Music for being helpful when I was inquiring about the SLSMG!

Here's drinkin' to that my first Jackson will look beautiful and play great!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Re: I\'ve placed my order for my first Jackson!

Congrats bro! If you get it by your birthday then happy happy birthday to you!!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

thanks dude! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

shreddermon is just jealous cuz' I'm getting same finish he has! hah! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Awesome!!!! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I`ve had my Black SL2H for about 2 weeks and I have to say, I haven`t touched my 1993 Custom Shop Archtop Soloist since [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I like that the neck is a little thicker. I am still up in the air about the JB in the bridge, I will give it some more time before I decide on a change or not. If I do it will be for an EMG 85 or Rio Grande BBQ Bucker. Congrats man, you have bought the finest guitar on earth [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Give the JB some time. I didn't want to keep mine at first, but that pickup has really grown on me.

Comment

awesome axe. im sure you will like it

Comment

Working...
              X