Friday 13th Graphic Makes KILLING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 13th Graphic Makes KILLING

I know this guitar is not as cool as Curt's Hellraiser, but I wonder who would win in a fight, Kane or Doug. Anyway, GMW did this guitar up for me for a Friday The 13th show this weekend, and I had MANY stars sign it, including 5 of the Jason's. This guitar will also be seen on the up coming DVD box set im told during an interview I did with it. I have pics with all the stars for those of you that liked the series, and will be posting them on my site over the next day or so, then off to NAMM. Enjoy!
    Brooks

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Re: Friday 13th Graphic Makes KILLING

Nice Brook. What Jason is that standing beside you? I know you are tall so, that MF must be close to 7'! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Just about as scarry looking in real life too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

that dude in the pic is Kane Hodder if im not mistaken, he's been Jason in the last few Friday the 13th movies except Freddy Vs Jason.

Comment

cool idea [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i'd like to have a rhoads with a glowing WHITE mask between the bridge and neck( maybe inside a red pentagram [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

That's one awesome looking graphic....Dan did that right???? He's the man..!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Cool Brooks. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Looking forward to seeing the photos.

I wonder what a 'Nightmare on Elm Street' Jackson would look like??!! Have a horror series show down of guitars..

Fish, Fish, Fish

Comment

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I guess the title is a post-Ebay prediction? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No, Im not selling this on ebay, yes Dan did it for me. And yep, thats Kane himself, all 6'4" of him. Its amazing to see what some of these people look like after 20+ years...

All pics are being posted here. Even got a shot of the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers...

http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/whats_new.html

Brooks
              www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
              X