Hi I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi I\'m new

Hoi Pavla (also a form of greeting, dutch one I am afraid)

welcome to the JCF, alway good to have some fellow Europeans on this otherwise very American board [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .
    I hope you enjoy your stay over here. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

Is it me, or are there a bunch of

(sharks)

around here??
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's just YOU!

I wonder how much a plane ticket to Poland is?
      Seriously welcome aboard and like VitaminG says don't be too hard on yourself if your'e enjoying it that's all that really matters. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Your name and you picture starts the dogs a drooling. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.informationphysics.com/wi...php/PavlovsDog

You can see pics of some of my gear here:
        http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/A.Pulverizer/

Comment

hey a pulvarizer, i like the first pic in your site [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW she's cute! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, welcome... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Pavla!!

Enjoy the forum!!!

Scott

Comment

Welcome aboard Pavla!

I visited Poland in 2002, a friend of mine studies/lives in Poznan.
                Beautiful country, and beautiful women. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Here is a pic of my main gear
                and
                Here is a pic of me enjoying a cold one during my holiday in Cyprus last year [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Wow, she listens to more brutal music than I do. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You can tell she's gonna be well-liked and respected here! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Welcome, Pavla! You remind me a little bit of Angela Gossow from the band Arch Enemy. That's a compliment! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I will say that the girl in that pic is damned cute! Is that really you? I guess it doesn't matter, I'm married anyway.
                    I just can't help but think of this pic:

LOLOLOL!!! Yes, I'm the type your mama warned you about! All in fun sis! Welcome to the JCF!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

MM, you really need to take your act on the road bro. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Pavla nice to have you here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavla:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be too hard on yourself if you've only been playing a year.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're saying this just because I'm a girl [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just kidding [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Noooooo. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I just know how easy it is to get discouraged when you're starting out. This is a lifelong passion, no need to get to anxious about our progress (or lack there of), as long as we're having fun along the way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I saw the thread with 25+ responses and I immediately thought, Hmmm must be a female! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Witają *Pavla*, mój piękny metal (metaliczny) księżna!

How was that? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here I am with Dan Fastuca's Jackson Fastar Custom:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome, Pavla. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X