Hi I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi I\'m new

Didn't know you spoke (or at least attempted to speak) Polish! Or did you use one of them handy-dandy online translator websites? Trying to show the lady your bag o' tricks already? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, do Polish people really spell Poland as Polland? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hmm, maybe it's kind of like Brazilians spelling Brazil as "Brasil".

Comment

No, they spell it Polska. Give the lady a break, chubby! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry, Silent Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Here I am with Dan Fastuca's Jackson Fastar Custom:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Y'know, you're not a bad looking chick, yerself! But it wouldn't hurt to bleach that top lip. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                Y'know, you're not a bad looking chick, yerself! But it wouldn't hurt to bleach that top lip. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [/QB]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A chick that kicked Ed Roman's ass has my utmost respect. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ya better do it again this year, biatch! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And get the JCFers to take photos... or better yet, bring a camcorder!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey there.

A pic of me earlier this year (with my beloved KV2). Now I look like any other schmuck

And here's the girls

My DK1 Blue Ghost Flames isn't pictured here because I have no pics, STILL
                  !!!

Comment

Pavla, welcome to the board, and just have fun with your guitar playing. The more you play, the better you'll get.

A cute girl like you can get many free lessons! You just go up to guitarists
                    whose playing you like, and compliment them on something you want to learn. They will often show you the riff just to
                    pass the time with you! You know we like to show off, so you may as well get some practical instruction from it, eh?

Enjoy yourself here, there's a lot to learn and a lot of fun! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Rich
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey I'm Polish too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        I saw the thread with 25+ responses and I immediately thought, Hmmm must be a female! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thant was my first reaction as weel, Welcome to the JCF, where insanity reighns. be warned, its addicitve!

Comment

Hi. Sorry for bad spelling. It's Poland, right [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yes we say Polski but that's an adjective. Polska is the correct name of Polan.

RacerX, I wouldn't comment your polish language. You should rather stick to the English [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Guys, I know you want to praise me and so on. We girls just the same that we praise boys (like: he's cute, etc.) but I don't like naming me a chick. Just to know [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I foresee that nobody's interested into offering free instructions.

Type to you later, GUYS! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Pavla,
                            Welcome to JCF!! .... Take your time in learning to play no need to rush, enjoy every minute you have while playing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pavla:
                              Hi. Sorry for bad spelling. It's Poland, right [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was only joking, so no offense. I'm not Polish, but have a few friends that are and speak it. I always make too many Polish jokes with them. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh yeah, watch out for that RacerX guy... he's quite a character. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Dave:
                                Originally posted by Pavla:
                                [qb]

I foresee that nobody's interested into offering free instructions.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Pavla. There are lots of us who enjoy sharing tips. Check out this section... http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...?ubb=forum;f=8 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] link should work now.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                                X