X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi I\'m new

Welcome
    Here is a pic of me hopefully you are impressed

I have been playing 30 years and I can play smoke on the water all the way thorugh now! Well almost

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Xeno - You didn't see Riotwatch's posts in the Obnoxious Opinions thread? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      She was posting pretty regularly there for a couple of pages [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Man....that chick was so far out there in that thread, the USS Enterprise couldn't find her in deep space [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I shoulda woke up Krista to let her unload on her...but....er....I woulda probabaly been banned and met a severe fate [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, if you're gonna go off the hook, the Obnoxious Opinions thread is the place!

Someone pointed out she hadn't posted since June 2003 before this, because she wason Toejam about contributing. Think back: In June 2003 we couldn't cuss here and the swear filters were still active.

Maybe the rougher, saltier JCF pissed her off. I don't really know her because she was already pretty inactive when I joined, but she has always seemed very cool before. Maybe someone did hack her
          profile; that was way out of character, as little as I know of her, and it was also odd that we didn't hear more from Boxcar in that segment. He seems to respect and like Riotwatch very much.

Anyway, she took the heat off my obnoxious no-gay-marriage rants, so for that, thanks Teri, and I hope you don't get banned or quit the board.

Rich
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Krista is registered, but she's the wife of LesPaulCustom, and usually posts under
            his login, and just signs "Mrs LPC" to her posts. She can hang with the boys really well too, which is saying something since it does get rough for "polite company" around here.

Annah can hang too, but she's busy being
            "productive" [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] all the time so she desn't have much time to play here. I think Mr. and Mrs. LPC share quality time at the PC, both posting here fairly often. I think that's pretty cool that they actively share this place. The other wives and gfs are tolerant, but you don't often see them chime in here too.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X