Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVX10

Hi.

I'm looking forward to have my second Jackson. I saw an X model Rhoads at the local dealer and I kind of liked it... Minute ago I was looking at Jackson guitar rig and saw King V KVX10. I like it very much, because it doesn't have Floyd, even though I love Floyds, but it is almos necessary for me having one without. I like the variety of my sound gear, but having a palette of similiar guitars wouldn't be the right feeling for me. For every guitar her own [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have DXMG tuned on D but I want one single guitar that would be tuned on E just because I'm not in the mood to move my whole floyd setup and retune it up. And having two different guitars gives you that different and more various feeling playing them.

And I need 24 frets. RR has only 22 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

And those are the reasons I want to buy one more guitar.

How reliable is this guitar? Is it cheap? Is it comparable with my import DXMG?

Re: KVX10

You understand that your DXMG is an import. And the X models are imports, too, right? So.... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

.....what?

he's in europe..everything's an import.

Comment

So... How about asking this question in the import section? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X