Lynch/Satriani at Peavey NAMM Booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lynch/Satriani at Peavey NAMM Booth

Ron are you being serious about the picture and sigs ? If so you are the man and i will send you money for gettin that for me ! if you would like let me know about that?

Thanks

Comment

Dang it took you long enough to respond! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Of course I'm serious, you goof! I tracked down Jeff Genzler for Outlander (and met Mark Cameron because of this), why wouldn't I spend a few minutes for you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Now, my house is such a mess, I don't know where the thing is now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

No money is needed (well, maybe for postage)....

PM me, as Arnold said in Terminator

"Gib me address thay-err!"

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Now, my house is such a mess, I don't know where the thing is now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See, you should have gotten back to me sooner! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Let's go on an archeological dig through RacerX's desk, shall we? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The stack next to my keyboard contains the following, in order from the top:

-Marshall catalogue 2004
        -current issue of OC Weekly
        -Jackson JS30 series info sheet from NAMM
        -tax form
        -coupon flyer for Elephant Bar
        -Food4Less flyer
        -My NAMM notes for Saturday & Sunday (need to post some threads!)
        -autographed pic from Dave Mustaine (to me)
        -Floyd Rose 2004 brochure
        -Randall brochure
        -A&S Case Co "
        -Teuffel Guitars "
        -current TV Times
        -Charvel 2004 Price List
        -DMV notice
        -more OC Weeklies, newspapers, map books, etc

Hmmmm, now I'm gonna have to search for that Atreyu pic! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X