When is the News coming in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the News coming in

C'mon, C'mon. I can't stand the waiting anymore. Where are the NAMM reports.
    Hurry up already!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Re: When is the News coming in

I heard the Charvel headstocks are a cross between the Sears type and the Wayne ones with the chopped up ball end.
    ][:o)#
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
      I heard the Charvel headstocks are a cross between the Sears type and the Wayne ones with the chopped up ball end.
      ][ [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] )#
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BLASPHEMY [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

(I really hope the new charvels are decent.)

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Soloist1:
        ][ :o )#
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BLASPHEMY

(I really hope the new charvels are decent.)
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's was my reaction also. The new Jenna Jameson models are damn nice though.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i'm still waitin gfor photos from MAtt (mattsmusiccenter)

Comment

Man, I hope something more interesting than Charvel headstocks goes down at NAMM. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I'm looking for the new MIJ JS Jacksons.

Comment

Hey Guys,

I talked to Roodyrocker today, he was there when it opened. He was hanging at the Jackson booth with Brooks and Kevin Easton, he said the booth was small but had a lot of cool things. He mentioned a pointy Charvel with a H/S config and Hot Wheels Flames and a San Dimas Relic Rhoads! He also said there were quit a few new things but it was loud and I couldnt hear him real well! I will check in again tomorrow and several times on Saturday and give you guys any new news that has not already been posted. He is taking a TON of pix and we will post them on my site for everyone once he gets home and we get them downloaded from his digital, i think he took 2 1 gig cards with him!

Thats all i know for now, peace!

Mike

Comment

Yeah I hung with Rudy for a bit today. I got stories, and Rudy has lots of pics! Maybe I should wait til the pics are posted til I tell the stories! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
                  Man, I hope something more interesting than Charvel headstocks goes down at NAMM. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Watch for my threads: I had a very exciting day today! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You better have given Ed Roman another friendly boot to the nether regions. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wait for my threads. Rest assured, ass-kickings *were* distributed! Ha ha!

Comment

*waiting* [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I was too tired last night; I'll write some stuff tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X