WHAT?! New Soloist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT?! New Soloist!

So I'm browsing thru the Dealer sites from the Dealer section of this board and i see this on Vwall's Page [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Arriving Soon Jackson USA Select Series:
    NEW for 2004 SL2HT String thru body soloist! Trans Black!
    NEW for 2004 Jackson Usa SL2HT Cherry Sunburst

String Thru soloist [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] hope there's a Kelly like that too

Re: WHAT?! New Soloist!

Found some on Eastons page too
    Seems it's only on SL1 & SL2Hs though.

Comment

New s**t: SL1T's and SL2T's - soloists with string thru's! As requested...

McD

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
      So I'm browsing thru the Dealer sites from the Dealer section of this board and i see this on Vwall's Page [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

String Thru soloist [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] hope there's a Kelly like that too
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Thank you Mr McD.

Any Pics?
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

sweet.. i'm definetely getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
            New s**t: SL1T's and SL2T's - soloists with string thru's! As requested...

McD

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Cough* I believe String-Thru Kellys were requested too *Cough* [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
              [QB] New s**t: SL1T's and SL2T's - soloists with string thru's! As requested...

McD

HHHHMmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I would like Halle Berry delivered to my house.
              Lets see you fill that request Mr. wish maker. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Seriously. It's so cool to see what you guys have been cooking up in the last year.
              Now just get these killer guitars in the hands of some endorsers I have heard of.

Oh, and I'd buy any guitar Halle Berry was spokes model for. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Like who? You've never heard of Fear Factory, Lamb of God, or Machine Head? Just curious...

McD

>Now just get these killer guitars in the hands >of some endorsers I have heard of.

[quote]Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                Originally posted by McD - J/C HQ:
                [QB] New s**t: SL1T's and SL2T's - soloists with string thru's! As requested...

McD

HHHHMmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I would like Halle Berry delivered to my house.
                Lets see you fill that request Mr. wish maker. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Seriously. It's so cool to see what you guys have been cooking up in the last year.
                Now just get these killer guitars in the hands of some endorsers I have heard of.

Oh, and I'd buy any guitar Halle Berry was spokes model for. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to say it's DAMN cool that in this day and age, a big company like Jackson actually still gives a damn what we the customers want, instead of turning into yet another faceless "we-make-big-$$$-so-screw-what-you-think" corporation.
                  Being on this board, sifting through our BS [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and listening to our opinions, I think that goes to show some real integrity.

keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

> keep up the good work!

I would, if I still was the Jackson product manager - LOL!

McD

Originally posted by Rune The Axeman:
                    I have to say it's DAMN cool that in this day and age, a big company like Jackson actually still gives a damn what we the customers want, instead of turning into yet another faceless "we-make-big-$$$-so-screw-what-you-think" corporation.
                    Being on this board, sifting through our BS [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and listening to our opinions, I think that goes to show some real integrity.

keep up the good work! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

indeed I cant wait for these new guitars to get in!

Its nice to have these options available now at better pricing than the SLATQ's...

Im sure we'll be gettting some NAMM pics long before Myself, Kevin or Matt has any in stock..

Unless Matt buys the Jackson NAMM booth ;-)

As for a Kelly string thru... I dont have it listed on my 04 prcing sheet so I am unaware of that being a prod model this year...
                      But ya never know....

Comment

If I'm correct I saw one of these in the NAMM pics. Do they have smurf hat headstocks and the inlays just like the KV2T's?
                        We must!
                        We must!
                        We must increase the bust!
                        The bigger the better!
                        The tighter the sweater!
                        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:

Unless Matt buys the Jackson NAMM booth ;-)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately it sounded to me like these guitars are doomed to a life on a guitar shop wall as opposed to being played. Sounded like Guitar Asylum bought almost every one of them. They are way over priced and still have guitars from summer NAMM.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

That's great, an SL2T AFTER I custom ordered a string thru. I have only been asking for a string-thru to happen for years. I just paid $500 for a " custom shop " logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
                              If I'm correct I saw one of these in the NAMM pics. Do they have smurf hat headstocks and the inlays just like the KV2T's?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No that's SLSs i think
                              The SL2HT should be a SL2H except for the bridge. no additional changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X