3rd time's the charm - I need to be at Summer NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd time's the charm - I need to be at Summer NAMM

Yes yes, I'm an argumentative, opinionated asshole, sue me [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Now that we've got that out in the open, I'd like to be on whoever's "list" (sponsor? whatever) to be at Summer NAMM if it's gonna be in Nashville again [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

For one thing, I'd like to get the chance to photograph everything like I do my own stuff [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I mean, the pics Brooks and Matt are putting up are nice, but they're kinda blurry, and Brooks is wasting film on non-Jackson/Charvel models [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (though I must say I like the scantily-clad babe on that Schecter (?).

Anyhoo, please please please, won't someone pity the argumentative, opinionated asshole? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Honestly, I'm only half the opinionated argumentative asshole in real life [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: 3rd time\'s the charm - I need to be at Summer NAMM

Which half? The argumentative half, or the opinionated asshole half? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am trying to get to Nashville as well. Hopefully we can hook up.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I'm also hoping to hook up with you guys if I can get a pass.

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That would be great. Let's all keep in touch.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

A lot of patronizing and ass kissing.UGH!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm...that's not the way i got in [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...the easiest way is to be friendly with your local music store that's a part of NAMM...they can usually score you passes or maybe even give you one of their extras (it happened to me in 95 (or 96?)...as for last year, i was lucky enough to be invited (thanks again McD!)...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Well unfortunately DM, I'm not really involved with any local music stores because I don't really frequent them. Thanks for the advice though, guess I'll have to keep hoping for one to magically arrive in my mailbox or I'll have to get out more [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Can someone scan one of their passes, fron and back? I may have a solution [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Just kidding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

As for my local dealer - his NAMM passes are usually spoken for by now, and aside from that, the guy doesn't really like me - I've only bought one guitar from him, and he's sitting on an Ibanez trem he ordered for me (the legendary trem which was so slow in shipping that I traded my Ibenhad for my first Jackson) - and he wants $250 for it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ironically, that Ibenhad is the one guitar I bought from him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think getting a pass from him would cost me at least $250 (the trem) and I'd have to agree to buy another new guitar from him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Come on guys I work in a TiTy Bar I got to be able to help somebody out on their Vaction to Miami to get a Pass. Sully you reading this.....
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

I think I need to make a trip down there too! I'm tired of missing these damn shows!!...LOL!

Comment

How does somebody get a pass to NAMM I want to go to summer NAMM if it's in Nashville also.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm trying for passes to summer namm too.A lot of patronizing and ass kissing.UGH!!
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Or, you can just wait until I post for pass requests, and I'll try to hook you up ...

... or maybe I won't [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

M-

Comment

please keep me in mind for 2 morgan...i really enjoyed last year's namm in nashville...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I can see it now - I'll be asleep the day you post it, or I'll be at work (if it's at night) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Newc...I actually thought of you (not in the biblical sense) when I took this...

Inlay

Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X