X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone at NAMM is on drugs

http://photolist.thenammshow.com/images/WN04-15-9.jpg

http://photolist.thenammshow.com/

Definitely the first ass-backwards guitar.

Re: Someone at NAMM is on drugs

You're right - that upside down headstock looks really WIERD!

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, what a great party trick!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I'd love to have one of those. I'm sure it balances like a pile of shit though! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Hey, you could put a neck on the other side and make a double neck!! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] You could eliminate the bridge and just string it from headstock to headstock! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Hey, you could put a neck on the other side and make a double neck!! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] You could eliminate the bridge and just string it from headstock to headstock! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would kinda remind me of half of Michael Angelo's quad-guitar:

Comment

LOL Yeah, I thought of Michael's guitar, and Steve Vai's tripleneck heart guitar, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Funny, I was just discussing that guitar with Michael tonight!

Yeah, I'm a real name-dropping butthead! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

show a drunken guitarist that and he would prolly have to take a nap

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> That is without doubt the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. What a waste of time [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Glad you guys see the humor in it! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Does anyone else think that Michael Angelo looks like Mick Mars in that picture?

Comment

Yeah, except that if faced with a 4-necked guitar, Mick's hands would be on his head and his nuts, scratching both in confusion!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I saw that thing at the show. A little odd I'd say. The highlight of my show? I got to meet Glen Tipton and KK Downing. Those guys changed my life the first time I heard them! It was pretty funny watching Glen put on a pair of bifocals to read a price sheet.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is without doubt the stupidest thing I've ever seen. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X