Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a few cool ones ..

[ January 18, 2004, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Here\'s a few cool ones ..

pardon my stupidity, but who's there? i recognize TEKKY [aka MILF Hunter, [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ] but aside from that, i have no idea who's who?

Comment

Top picture

Todd,Jeremy(Sandman),Myself,Mike Shannon,Pat,Brad Kelly and on the right Edel Diaz
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Heh, what a morose looking bunch they are!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kev, you're not at all what I pictured.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Funny I keep hearin that .. I guess the internet distorts our perception ... eh ..what did you think I looked like?

Comment

Scott Travis, Tekky and ????.
            Is that Dan L holding the devil girl axe?

Comment

Damn, that isn't Grover in the fourth pic is it?? And I think that guy in the second one is Wayne somethingorother...

Comment

2nd pic is Kmaynard, Wayne Charvel, and Tekky.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                  Funny I keep hearin that .. I guess the internet distorts our perception ... eh ..what did you think I looked like?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know, I just pictured you with shorter hair and a little older looking. You look a little like Phil Campbell from Motorhead.

Comment

7nd pic is Kmaynard, Jeremy (Sandman), Dan Lawrence (holding the "devil girls in hell" Custom Shop), Tekky.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron...

BTW for a big scary lookin guy you are a pretty cool dude ... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Kev, who else is that with Gary Hoey? I've seen pics of him before but can't for the life of me think of who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
                          Damn, that isn't Grover in the fourth pic is it?? And I think that guy in the second one is Wayne somethingorother...
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes that is Grover in that picture as well as Mike Shannon and Mike Eldred on the left

[ January 18, 2004, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                            Kev, who else is that with Gary Hoey? I've seen pics of him before but can't for the life of me think of who he is.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bobby Rock.. Heplayed for Vinnie Vincent,Nelson,Slaughter last tour and now he's working with Gary. It was cool cause Gary actually is from Massachusetts so we had a good talk .. He was super nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                              Yes that is Grover in that picture as well as Mike Shannon
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's he up to these days?

Comment

Working...
                              X